Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Did you have a sandstorm Grams? I went through a lot of those when I lived in Texas. They're rough.

We have an Ice Storm Warning, just what I need on all the snow and ice already here.

Right now the temp is 29 and the wind chill is 24 which is a lot warmer than it's been in quite awhile.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:27 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Snowing and 30 degrees. It's supposed to change to a snow/sleet
mix later today.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:00 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

we are getting freezing rain right now
Old 02-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
Snowing and 30 degrees. It's supposed to change to a snow/sleet
mix later today.
We're expecting the same kind of weather here today.. I can't wait for spring, I hate the cold weather.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 02-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

sunny and bright here in southern CA. Was reading about all the bad awful weather in so many places. No thank you, I don't want to share it.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:10 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

...another perfect pup walking day in WY. Sunny and mid 40's.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:45 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

now it is cool and dark and drizzling.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Big Buddy

specialk is a jewel in the rough

Gayle,
What city in So. California are you at? I am in the high desert near Barstow, and its sunny but really windy here.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:45 PM
Big Buddy

Over next to Long Beach. Was over your way last week when I went to Las Vegas. Son and family live in Victorville.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Big Buddy

specialk is a jewel in the rough

Is it raining there now Gayle? I heard it was raining down there? I am right next to Victorville, I am actually in Apple Valley, what a small world huh!