Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2009, 11:48 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

only 8°.................
Old 02-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Currently 15 with a high of 19.

I'm sobbing with you Mary. I'm so sick of this.

Good Morning Mary.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:55 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Hi Tressa!

It's supposed to warm up a little tomorrow, maybe to 40°.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Doesn't it seem like it's been forever since we could open doors and windows and see green, Mary?

Looks like we're warming up Wed - Fri for now. If the forecast doesn't get changed.

Whoops - I was was wrong - we're supposed to hit 24 today! Get out the shorts!

Yahoo hasn't updated their weather on my page yet. Today is still tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 AM

Sometimes I just open the door to let in some air for
a minute or two. Most of the snow is gone here, but
what we have is more like ice cuz it's so cold!

I think that's about what we're supposed to have today too.

I have the Weather Channel Desktop free thingy, you can
just click on the temp icon to see the details,
and in weather My Yahoo, but I'm not in Yahoo right now.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:16 AM
Big Buddy

We have a farmhouse that has all of these downstairs doors for fire emergencies. I close the door between rooms and open the outside door, doing just one room at a time. Generally I do this on a day that it's at least 40, but I've been known to do it when it's crispy out. This old house leaks so much air, I don't know why I bother - but it makes the house feel better afterwards.

We sit in rooms according to the direction the wind's coming from out here! Heaven forbid we should cover up this beautiful original clapboard with something as ugly as insulating siding. Oh no! Or replace the original 6 over 6 windows with something that doesn't make my curtains move. But DH loves this house the way it is, so I put on a sweater - or 2 - and smile. Our movie quote during this time of the year is "Why do we have to live in such a drafty old house Mary?" (ten points to whoever guesses the movie correctly first!).
Old 02-24-2009, 05:09 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I feel you sister.....we don't have central heat or air....so it can be very COLD in our house but I'm like you....I put on extra clothing or wrap up in a blanket/throw. We did install a gas fireplace in our living room and that helps in that room tremendously.

It is suppose to be about 53 here today!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

23 right now
Old 02-24-2009, 08:26 AM

0sign0050

Quote:
Originally Posted by tressa_4 View Post
But DH loves this house the way it is, so I put on a sweater - or 2 - and smile.
Our movie quote during this time of the year is "Why do we have to live in such a drafty old house Mary?"
(ten points to whoever guesses the movie correctly first!).
Is that from "It's a Wonderful Life"???

what Points?

----------------------------------------------------------

HYWT: Fair/Sunny 28°
Feels like 19°
Old 02-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Big Buddy

Movie Trivia Points, naturally! Congratulations Mary C!

21 degrees and very sunny.