Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Thank you nan hoping to stay in relax this weekend...need to do that since Christmas...last weekend family redid the floor in the Morgan house...so, this is timed well.. usually a 6 day work week for us so, we will enjoy staying home.............
Old 01-13-2007, 02:54 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by grams1952
Well the ice storms arrived...Tv station recommends thru the weather command for folks stay off roads if possible..Thanks for the prayers ev1 stay safe...hoping to be in and off roads till work Mon.
Magie I heard on tv that OK was really getting hit...Enjoy a book or movie...I plan to make homemade veg beef soup tomorrow...yummy.
They sent us home from work at 10:30, so I FINALLY made it to the grocery store. Got stuff to make a huge pot of pasta (figgered if the power goes out I could reheat it on the grill in my new $9.99 cast iron pans I ordered from one of Karen's links). I was really worried that the shelves would be bare by the time I made it to the store. . .kept getting dire warnings that Wal-Mart was outta milk, bread and toilet paper! (I figured that if I didn't make it to the store, I wouldn't have milk or bread, so I might not need the toilet paper.) When they sent us home, they warned us that the temp wasn't s'posed to get above freezing again until about Thursday, so to check the news before we drove in on Tuesday (Monday being MLK day and a holiday for me.)

Hope everyone is tucked up at home with food, electricity still intact and a good book or movie this weekend. Be safe, all!
Old 01-13-2007, 06:09 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Our weather is suppose to be in the high 60's here today but getting cold again early next week. I hope everyone is safe and sound.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:43 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

it's nice today. 48 right now
Old 01-13-2007, 07:08 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

It's cold for us, in the low 30's this morning.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Was in low single digits this am but has warmed up to about 10 degrees so it it aint bad at all......not as windy today so the wind chills will only be in the -10 to -15 area so not bad at all........after all I live in Minnesota.....And everone knows midwest people are tough so it aint no thing!!!!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Yup, Dartman, us midwesterners are tough tough and don't let the winter
weather get to us. Ever since I moved out of Michigan I find myself laughing
at the folks that have never gone through extreme cold and winter snow conditions. They don't know how to drive in it that's for sure. I never have any problems....I say let it get below 0 and snow...I can still manage just fine.

Here in Viginia's Shenandoah valley, it is nearly 70 degrees today. Very
overcast so it's gloomy. Good day to stay in and watch the NFL playoffs.

Last edited by pepper60 : 01-14-2007 at 06:10 AM.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Dealing With Ice Storm And Fridged Temps.. Slick Everywhere..supposed To Be Below Freezing For Next Few Days.. Ev1 Stay Safe And Warm Where Ever You Are.. Hugs
Old 01-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

LOL
Yeah I get a kick out of southerners and SO CA people.....They have NO CLUE!!! Had a guy move here from SO Ca....he was bragging cuz winter was no thing to him a bout 45 days ago.......now I see him wearing a snowmobile suit to get his mail this am..I never even put a coat on!!!!!!! He said it was terrible cold............most of my buddys went ice fishing today and stood out on the ice for 6 hours!! God Help him if the wind picks up!!!
Old 01-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Hey! Don't be makin' fun of us Southerners! I have friends that moved here from "up North" (Pennsylvannia & Michigan) and both of them swore that the "wet cold" that we have down here was as bad if not worse that what they had back home! Whiole we certainly don't get as much cold weather, it usually comes with lots of humidity and wind, so you are wet and cold! BRRRR! But it sure beats 97 degrees and 100% humidity! LOL