Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Big Buddy

travelerandrea is on a distinguished road
thank you karen for all the freebies and good deals!!!!!!!!

dear karen,
i wish you the happiest of new year to you and your children!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been with you for 3 years now and your kind words everyday give me great joy!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the stories about you your brother and the kids they never get boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

love, andrea burns
Old 12-31-2006, 03:44 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Talking

All the MBBer's took up a collection and we got you this Karen...

Old 12-31-2006, 05:33 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

karen,
i also want to thank you for all of your hard work to keep this place as great as it is! happy new year to you and your family!
and happy new year to all of my buddies here at mbb!!
Old 12-31-2006, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Thanks, Andrea! I'm glad to hear my newsletters brighten your day! Happy new year to you, too! ((HUGS))
Old 12-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
All the MBBer's took up a collection and we got you this Karen...
Wow! How did you know I like diamonds, Mary?!
Old 12-31-2006, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmuffs
karen,
i also want to thank you for all of your hard work to keep this place as great as it is! happy new year to you and your family!
and happy new year to all of my buddies here at mbb!!
Welcome back, Kelly! We had some fun while you were gone. Let it be a lesson to you. Never leave our forum for that long again!
Old 12-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Big Buddy

toepher1 is a jewel in the rough
Happy New Year

I Just want to wish all of my new bargain buddies a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR..Im so really happy to have found you. Im looking forward to a great year of chit-chat and bargain hunting. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES Donna
Old 12-31-2006, 09:26 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Happy New Year backatcha Donna!

Old 12-31-2006, 10:35 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! We watched Fox News at midnight when the Gumbo Pot dropped in New Orleans, drank sparkling cider, and went outside and disturbed the neighbors.

Earlier hubby and the kids went out with sparklers but some of the far off neighbors spent so much on fireworks, it was like a free show. I didn't get out as quickly as I was struggling with my order at Coldwater Creek.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!