Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2006, 06:52 AM
Big Buddy

tinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special member
Default join a focus group and get paid

My 15 yr. old daugher is going to do a focus group and than she will get a check for 75.00. What she will have to do is go to frostedflakes.com for 3 days in a row, and only stay online for 45 min to an hr. and answers questions in their forums. She will be doing it this week. I will keep you posted on how it goes. Here is a link if you want info on the site.

www.advancedfocus.com
Old 12-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Thank you
Old 12-09-2006, 08:14 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Old 12-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Updateicon

KEEP US POSTED ON IF SHE GETS THE CHECK. I JOINED VOCALPOINT AND A FEW OTHERS AND NEVER GO ANYTHING FOR ALL THE TROUBLE. I DID GET A LOT OF SPAM COS OF IT.
Old 12-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Thanks, Tink. Do keep us posted as to whether it's a legitimate offer (gee, you'd think Frosted Flakes [or anyone selling goods] wouldn't want the bad publicity for not living up to the offer. I have some family members who could really use a few extra dollars just for spending some time on the computer. Good Luck (I do hope it turns out to be a positive experience!)
Old 12-15-2006, 05:23 AM
Big Buddy

tinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special membertinkerboooo is a special member

She has finished the focus group, and now waiting on check. Here is the email I got when she was done.

(The study went very well and everyone is very happy - your daughter helped out a lot!

You can have your friends sign up on our website at www.advancedfocus.com.

Your daughter should receive her check with in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks!!
Colleen)

She had to watch tv commericals, advertising frosted flakes, and answer questions about them, what would make them better? If she liked the cereal? etc.... She put in about 45 min, to an hr, a day for three days.
I will post you back, If we get the money.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:58 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Sounds like she did a great job! A well deserved $75!
Old 12-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

This is pretty cool... Let us know if you get the check. I am gonna look into this one.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Big Buddy

Default She got her check

Yippee. today my daugher got her check in the mail for doing this focus group. Great people. they pay.