Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2006, 09:42 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of
Default Pin & Bracelet--breast cancer survivors only

http://www.pinkribbonshop.com/index....TS&Category=52

Quietly show you have been touched by breast cancer by wearing a pink ribbon pin or pink awareness bracelet. This small gesture often invites others that may be in need to talk or it silently lets them know they are not alone. It also connects you to a community of breast cancer survivors no matter where you are.

Share your story with us and we will help you connect to others in this small way. We will also give you a voice to the world.

We hope to add new breast cancer survivor stories every week. We hope these informative and inspirational stories will touch your lives as they have touched ours.

To reach our goal we need your help. If you or someone you love is a breast cancer survivor and you would like to share your story in the hopes that it will inform and inspire others, please e-mail us your narrative at kim@pinkribbonshop.com.

Send us your breast cancer survivor story or your contribution to our breast cancer weblog and, if we post it, we will send you your choice of one of our breast cancer awareness pink ribbon pins or pink band bracelets shown below.

Please use e-mail to send us your breast cancer survivor story or weblog post.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Thanks. I'll let you know if they publish my weblog.
Old 01-13-2008, 03:17 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I haven't heard back from them about the weblog I submitted.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:06 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

let us know if they do
Old 05-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

Send us your breast cancer survivor story or your contribution to our breast cancer weblog and, if we post it, we will send you your choice of one of our breast cancer awareness pink ribbon pins or pink band bracelets shown below.

Please use e-mail to send us your breast cancer survivor story or weblog post.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
Thanks. I'll let you know if they publish my weblog.
They have never even acknowledge receipt of my contributions to
the weblog. Guess they get pretty bogged down and can't respond
to everyone.