Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2006, 08:30 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Wink Gauchos

I can't believe Gauchos are in style again. the last time they were fashionable I was in 8th grade. And yes I had a pair. Yikes
I wonder if high heels, leggings and oversized sweaters are next...speechless
Old 02-20-2006, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I was walking thru Macy's today and you'll never believe what I saw on a manequin in the jrs dept! Short jean skirt and black leggings underneath! The kind that stop mid calf and have lace trim! Yep, it's all coming back....Now aren't you wishing you saved those neon sweatshirts?!
Old 02-20-2006, 08:40 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

there is nothing new under the sun......hee, hee, hee

Baby-boomers rule and that's the truth!

Lori Ann
Old 02-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I should have saved my Madonna era coned bustier!!!!!!!hahahaha
ps Karen I still have some neon items somewhere. Maybe they will be en vogue and my daughter will use themspeechless
Old 02-21-2006, 06:07 AM
Big Buddy

Love2seeClay is a jewel in the rough
Default Are you serious???

Ok I wasn't around for the original gaucho phase - at least if I was I don't remember it! BUT I was a horrible victim of the skirts with the leggings with the lace at the bottom. <shudder> However, given the choice I'd rather see the teeny boppers wearing leggings than their thong sticking out the back of their pants!
Old 02-21-2006, 06:20 AM
Big Buddy

Rhendi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
I was walking thru Macy's today and you'll never believe what I saw on a manequin in the jrs dept! Short jean skirt and black leggings underneath! The kind that stop mid calf and have lace trim! Yep, it's all coming back....Now aren't you wishing you saved those neon sweatshirts?!

I'm in florida and thats definitely back in style here...been seeing it alot on the teenage girls in the malls and stores!!

I bought 2 pairs of the Gauchos a couple weeks ago! They are soo comfortable..I never wore them before now though..I guess it was in style before I was born or maybe when i was little!
Old 02-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Talking Look at 80's videos?

I was kinda hoping the 80's look would wait a few more years until my daughter was in her early teens...that would be fun to watch!

Have you ever looked back at 80's videos? One of my favorites for fashion was the Lionel Richie videos like 'All Night Long'....those clothes were so 'dope' back in the day! And now I wonder what we were thinking!

I know I might have worn some tight jeans but my skin wasn't showing all the time! Heck I had a carnigan sweater, matching turtleneck and then 2-3 pairs of matching slouch socks on every single day in different patterns and colors...But I agree w/ LOVE2SEECLAY get some clothes on these girls even if they are ugly clothes!