Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Talking A funny mispronounciation

I was just checking everything on my daughter's Jog-A-Thon fundraiser for the school PTA. They collected pledges and jogged laps and then collected the money for laps they jogged. It's due tomorrow. She has collected $149.50

I said to her, "Man, your school's gonna be rich!" She said, "No, they are going to give it to the ATM."

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW

Last edited by lindsey-star : 02-23-2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I love it when my kids say funny stuff like that. You should write them down so you can tell her about them when she's older.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:21 PM
Big Buddy

Wink

Yeah my kids are always saying crazy things. Here is one I saved from November 13th:

Here is a conversation I overheard in the car on the way home today:

Anna: I really want a rurrby (Furby)
Alissa: But they're 'spensive, aaaaaaaaaand mom said it was pointless anyways
Anna: But I really want one
Alissa: Well, you just have to buy it with your ow-wn money. Take your piggy bank to the store and buy one. You have lots of money.
Anna: No way! I'm saving that for college!

*mom cracks up and they can't figure out why*

Anna: I'm taking my piggy bank to college to pay for it and what's left I will take to the store and buy a rurrby.

*mom pulls over because she is laughing so hard*

-FLW

Last edited by lindsey-star : 02-23-2006 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Oh, that is good! When my girls were younger, they used to play "store". One of them would set up their bedroom as the store and all the toys and books would be for sale. The other would be the shopper. They played with Monopoly money and they even drew up their own coupons on construction paper! It was hard not to laugh when I'd hear them discussing which items were on sale and how much they saved.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Big Buddy

Like mother, like daughters!! lol

-FLW
Old 02-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Administrator

Yeah, I didn't have to wonder at all where they picked that up from....lol
Old 02-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Like mothers like daughters... I know what you mean.
By the time my daughter was 2 1/2 she knew all the birthstones for every month and discusses them with anyone who will listen.
She mentioned to me that she is glad her birthday is in April because she will get a big diamond for her birthday one day and "diamonds are a girls best friend" No kidding . She cracks me up
Old 02-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by critbunny
She mentioned to me that she is glad her birthday is in April because she will get a big diamond for her birthday one day and "diamonds are a girls best friend"

I'm sure it will compliment her new Gymboree wardrobe perfectly!
Old 02-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Big Buddy

lol That's great! What an expensive girlfriend she will be! If I would have just stayed in 7 more days, I would be expecting diamonds for my birthday too!

-FLW
Old 02-23-2006, 09:09 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Lindsey-Aquamarines are beautiful!!!
Karen-that's funny you remember about her wardrobe.
I just brought a bunch of her outfits from last year to a consignment shop that pays cash and walked out with 220.00 cash. yeee haaa