Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
0love0046

All this time I had no idea pepper was such a hottie! Her absence is truly felt here and always will be.. we miss ya, pep.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:15 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

that is a lovely pic. thanks Karen!
Old 11-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Karen thank you so much for putting Diane back in the spotlight. Diane was such an awesome lady and she was an inspiration to many, she stood up for what she believed in and was the first to lend a helping hand when a buddy was down. I wish there was a way for her family to know how much so many of us here loved Diane. We have shared a lot with Diane here on MBB. She was fun in the games, found us TONS of freebies and bargains. This place won't be the same without our "Pepper". She was one of my many friends from the start of MBB. She is in Heaven rejoicing with her sister, they are finally reunited, I know Diane missed her terribly. We shared our pain of missing our loved ones. When I came to MBB I was never knew I would end up healing my broken heart (from losing my 3 yr old son to cancer) through so many special friends, I have said it before and will say it again, this isn't just a place for bargains, it is so much more.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

May she rest in peace with her loved ones. She deserves it.
Old 11-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

So good to see her in the Spotlight
great way to honer her memory..
I loved the way you placed her
post`s in along the way..
May she REST IN PEACE
Old 11-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

She introduced me to MBB, invited me to join...The rest of history,,, you all know that I care a lot for you... Pepper was a great teacher to us all. HUGS
Old 11-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

It is good to finally see Peppers face, she is a BEAUTIFUL lady, inside and out.
I can say that I have never gotten teary eyes over someones passing that I never really knew, but as I am typing this I am crying, she was such a special person on the boards to me. Knowing that she is with her sister again and all of our special people we have lost that are in heaven is comforting to know. Again RIP Pepper and HUGS.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

that's very sweet Mingo. Very kind of you to add her to your signature. I thought somebody should save her "lighthouse" quote. I started to do it but decided it wasn't my place. I'm too new here and barely knew her. Maybe we could have a "quote of fame" place like a "hall of fame"? just a half-baked thought. maybe somebody has a whole-baked one...
Old 11-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

We will miss you and think of you often Diane!

Thank you for all of your wisdom and wit...I am glad I was able to know you for as short a time as I did...wishing for more....

Mari Ann
Old 11-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

All have said wonderful heartfelt things about OUR PEPPER. I knew all could put feelings into words...She is/was a power for us all to look to. Missing her will be what we all are feeling. This is where contact our MBBers for the tough times. This is a caring group of people. I am in awe how we care without never really meeting each other.. as always I end my words with HUGS