Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2006, 07:51 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Thumbs up Unique Valentine Gift

Adagio Tea sent me a really cool gadget for a TV interview I had recently. It's called the ingenuiTEA teapot. I'm not a big tea drinker, but since they sent it to me for free, I gave it a try. It is so cool!

Basically, you scoop some tea leaves into this mug-like gadget and pour in some hot water. Let it steep for about 5 minutes, set the teapot on top of your regular mug, and the tea drains out of the bottom. The tea leaves remain in the pot, which you can tap out into the garbage can.

Well, like I said, I've never been a big tea fan, but after trying the fresh tea samples they sent, I will never drink that stuff in the bags again! (Sorry Lipton!)

A few days ago, I saw this on HGTV's "I Want That" program. They were raving about it, too.

You can get the teapot and 4 sample tins of tea (your choice of black, green, flavored, or herbal) for $24. If you are a new customer, you'll also get their "Guide to Tea" book ($9 value). For Valentine's Day, they have a couple special "Display" teas. When they steep, the tea leaves open to display a beautiful flower. They are buy 1, get 1 free right now.

Old 01-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Fantastic buy!

I had purchased this teapot for my mother-in-law after you listed it on your newletter a few months back and she loved it! (I only ended up paying $12 for it at the time after codes, etc.)

She's a strictly no processed food, all natural person and it has worked so well for her. I haven't gotten one for myself, but maybe I will now. I highly recommend this product based on how picky she is and how much she uses it. (Sorry Halina!)

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 01-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

That's great, Lindsey! I'm happy to hear your MIL liked it.

I tried getting a coupon from them, but was told the promo is the free book right now and they don't have any plans to issue a coupon anytime soon.

The price is very reasonable for the product, though. This is something I would buy at regular price... GASP! I can't believe I said that! speechless
Old 01-31-2006, 09:29 AM

Rhonda is a jewel in the rough

I tried this tea when I was at Karen's the other day. I'm usually not a tea drinker either but I really enjoyed this. I am going to buy this for my sister-in-laws birthday next month and one for myself.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Little Buddy

connielynn39 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Thanks

I got one too Karen!!! Saw you put it in your newsletter. I can't wait till it gets here. I do drink some tea. Even black tea is so good for you, not just the green kind. I try to do more natural stuff too. And had heard there were things to use to make tea besides the tea bags that were better for you and tasted even better. I had been looking before I saw this!!!

I started to get the little special too, but did not. It was really nice though, the tea that opens up with a little flower. There was a special on the one type of flower tea bags, buy one get one free. I think this would be kind of a cool Valentine gift for a tea drinker or someone. They might give it a try and like it?

I find the neatest stuff through you Karen!!! Thank you!!!

Oh forgot to mention after you order, there is a thing that comes up, a special when you are done. Let me try to remember, lol. You can send a $5 off thing to your friends or get like 10% off a repeat of the same order. I think that is what it said. I will start writing stuff down,lol. And if anyone else orders just post to make sure I got that right. I am sure that is right though.

Connie

Last edited by connielynn39 : 02-01-2006 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Administrator

You're going to love it, Connie! I really enjoy having a cup of tea in the evening, after the kids go to bed. Helps to unwind.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:25 AM
Big Buddy

Minni is on a distinguished roadMinni is on a distinguished road

It really looks cool. I'm still thinking about ordering it. I don't want to pay full price too!
Old 02-02-2006, 09:17 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough
Default This is a great gift

I'm going to order it for my kids teachers I think they will really like it!
Old 02-02-2006, 11:55 AM
New Buddy

Hedy is a jewel in the rough

If you start placing an order there, and don't complete it, they'll send you a $5 coupon. Also, Adiago.com users can send you $5 coupons as well.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Little Buddy

connielynn39 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Thanks!!!

I got this a couple days ago and I really like it!!!!!

Connie