This complete instructional course includes the following topics:
* Getting Started
* drilling your pen blanks
* gluing and mounting the blanks
* turning the blanks on the lathe
* sanding and finishing
* assembling the pen parts.
* Many useful hints and tips are included.
The DVD provides a wealth of information on these topics that includes:
* buying and setting up your lathe
* how to use sandpapers and finishes for flawless finishes
* techniques for turning pen blanks using various lathe chisels.
* How to assemble your pen after the blanks are turned.
* A special section is included explaining how to cut and drill your own pen blanks from your own wood stock.