Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Congrats!
Old 02-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Thank you all so much!!! It is an honor to be in the member spotlight at MBB!!!
Old 02-10-2007, 07:36 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Thank you all so much!!! It is an honor to be in the member spotlight at MBB!!!
you deserve it so much!
you do so much for everyone else and not enough for yourself! thank you for just being you! i'm so glad i met you
Old 02-11-2007, 04:46 AM
Big Buddy

JMBred is a jewel in the rough
0love0046

Ok, I know you have heard this all before, but let's play that song again...lol

Your the best friend anyone could ask for, always there, we would be lost without you!
Your are beautiful, intelligent and fun what more could we ask for! The spotlight is the right place for you!

Lots of Love!!
Old 02-11-2007, 05:42 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

((((((((((((Julie & Kelly))))))))))))) Big hugs to you both! I will always be a part of this forum! This is like home to me! LOL I would be very lost without you all!
Old 02-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough

I don't know if we have spoken but congrats on your spotlight award. Its an honor for all MBB members to be chosen. We will talk soon, when your new fame fades away, haha .
__________________________________________________ ___________

Bonnie
Old 02-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Christy I love all your post and I have shared smiles and tears with you. I hope everything is getting better on the farm. I know this winter has been tough on you and your family. Thank you for everything, and congrats being in the spotlight!!!!!!

Congrats Christy!!!!
Old 02-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

A very much deserved spotlight member!!! One can tell so much about a person by reading their posts. I can see your definitely a shining star! You've been through a lot lately, with those snow blizzards, but yet, you shone right through those clouds. You're an amazing lady. Love all your posts. I am really glad you're a part of MBB and are here sharing with us...your thoughts, laughter, you name it....everyday. Congratulations!
Old 02-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Big Buddy

Thank you all so very much! I am excited to see who the NEXT MBB spotlight member is!!! We have so many wonderful people here! Life has been pretty tough lately and I thank you all for the continued prayers and support.