Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Hotmarker AeroGrow AeroGarden $120

Our Price: $149.95
-20% w/ coupon code SPRING07
= $120
Free in-store pickup

http://mybargainbuddy.com/store/linensnthings?afsrc=1

Grow your own delicious herbs and vegetables in your own kitchen. The revolutionary NASA-proven space age areoponic technology uses no dirt to grow plants 5 times faster and can produce a harvest of fresh herbs and salad greens in 28 days. The AeroGarden extends the growing season to 365 days a year without the hassle of weeds, pesticides, and mess. Through a Plug 'n Grow Bio Dome Seed System, pre-seeded grow pods are enclosed in their own mini-greenhouse for ultra-fast seed germination; often within 24 hours. The Bio-Dome Seed system comes pre-seeded for dirt-free, kitchen gardening. The Aeroponic Optimizing chamber creates a near perfect rainforest growing environment with 100% humidity and a highly oxigenated growing chamber bathed with ideal levels of nutrients and water for maximum growth. The computerized "Smart" Garden technology combined with the Micro-processor guarantees 100% success through a built-in reminder system that automatically alerts you to add water and nutrients, automatically turns the included Full spectrum, energy efficient lighting system on automatically, adjusts nutrient delivery, light cycles and water flow for specific plant types.

Features

Aerogarden garden kit grows lettuce, herbs, tomatoes, petunias, and more
Includes the AeroGarden, 2 daylight spectrum bulbs, pre-seeded bio-dome grow pod, time release nutrients, and tending and harvesting guide with recipes
Self-monitoring system adjusts for best growing conditions
Automatic alerts notify when more water or nutrients are needed
Organic-based, 100% natural tool requires no dirt or natural light; grows 5 times faster than
Old 02-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Wow.neat.........
Old 03-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Updateicon Aerogarden Back At Lnt For A Limited Time.

These Never Come On Sale This Low And If You Missed It The First Time You Have Another Opportunity. I Bought One About 8 Weeks Ago And Im Already Ready To Harvest Fresh Herbs For My Easter Feast. Im Growing Cherry Tomatoes Next So Im Real Excited As I Love Cherry Tomatoes. Im Going To Pick Up A Second Unit. They Are So Simple To Use And Growing Instructions Included.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:26 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

I was just going to buy one of these gizmos today. It cost me $134.98 after the 20% off code because there are no LNT stores near me.

Do you know if the seeds come with it?
Old 03-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Big Buddy

Yes, the herbal pack of seed pods come with it. You can harvest 3 times I believe. The seed packets run $19.99 at amazon.com and other places but you can find the 3 pack for $49.99 at amazon.com It has the vairiety and is quite the bargain. You can also buy the replacement light bulbs at amazon.com but you wont need those for awhile. It is a really neat hydro system. I understand they will be coming out with the seed pods for strawberries and I am looking forward to buying some of those.

Enjoy!
Old 03-30-2007, 10:00 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

Thanks for info Vera! I can't wait to get this thing going.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:01 PM

Updateicon

If anyone bought one of these and the cilantro isn't sprouting you can call CS at 1 800 476 9669. They got a batch of bad seed and are testing another cilantro seed but it is not ready for shipment. SO, I was offered my choice of two other pods instead.

Geat CS and I had fresh chives and basil today...
Old 04-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Big Buddy

Default Aerogarden

HI Mary,

Mine grew like wildfire.... but my chives were a little bit dissappointing. I love chives but did not have a good crop of them. Maybe I will call and ask about the chives. Ive harvested 4 times already and I am ready to start my 7 varieties of lettuce now. I was pleased with the aero gardens performance.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Big Buddy

PJG is a jewel in the rough

Wow! So many have purchased and so much success!!! I'm really tempted.... I live in Miami but my patio is too shady for herbs, and most of summer is too hot for tomatoes etc anyway. I was doing research on the product this morning [and price comparison at good ol' amazon] and found this website: http://www.mysecretpantry.com/

Looks like quite a few selections of seeds are available!! makes me more and more tempted.....
Old 05-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Big Buddy

Default Aerogarden

Yeah I went to that website when I first started looking for one of these but I never found a great bargain until LNT had it on sale. It is definitely worth its money. In fact, Id like to have 2 or 3 of them. They even have a stand that holds 2 or more aerogardens. You know a product sells itself when it is hardly ever offerred at a discount.