Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2007, 07:28 PM
New Buddy

Jennlm is a jewel in the rough

Wow cookbooks for $5 what a great deal
Old 02-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Thanks I ordered 3.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Big Buddy

-googles- is a jewel in the rough

I found a lot more $5 cookbooks I put them in my original message at the top if anybody wants to look. I had a little time tonight
Old 03-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Little Buddy

jonoma is on a distinguished road
Default Still available

My order from 2/20 just shipped out - FedEx, 18lbs, only $1 - not bad!
I was surprised to see that many of these titles are still available for $5, and some sell for as much as $34.95. The $1 shipping code still works as well! What a find - thanks again for sharing! I can't wait to read these...

Taste of Home Family Collection (reg 24.99)
Taste of Home Complete Guide to Baking (reg 34.97)
Grandma's Great Desserts (reg. 12.99)
Country Chicken (reg. 12.99)
Test Kitchen Favorites (reg 29.99)
Budget Suppers (reg 15.99)
and many more....
Old 03-01-2007, 09:34 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I got an email that 7 out of the 10 I ordered shipped. Dunno what happened to the other 3... .
Old 03-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I also got an email that mine shipped!!!!
Old 03-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Little Buddy

jonoma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
I got an email that 7 out of the 10 I ordered shipped. Dunno what happened to the other 3... .
Same thing happened to me. I called customer service. Some went out of stock/were discontinued. The rep assured me I wouldn't be charged for them and gave me a revised total. I reordered 2 of them today because they were available again, though.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I got notice that one order shipped the 27 and it came today. The other order which I really ordered first had one discontinued one in it but I don't know why the rest of the order didn't ship. I see that cookbook is back in stock now but lists at 24.99 so I wonder what they will do. It is listed on my order at 5.00 but says it was discontinued. Maybe I need to call customer service and check on it.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I just got notice that my other order of cookbooks shipped but the one didn't ship. It is back in stock but at the higher price and they aren't giving it to me at $5. Most of the $5 ones are gone and back in at 24.98. These are such great cookbooks and a real bargain at $5 especially with the $1 shipping.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Taste of Home is headquartered in my town of Greendale. I often go to the village to browse the Taste of Home Outlet. These are great deals for their cookbooks and I would highly recommend buying some if you can still get the $1 shipping.

Kathy