Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2007, 11:14 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Smile Vera

Vera is an MVP in the "Online Bargains" forum. She always has her eyes peeled for a great deal! I appreciate all her help in scoping out the bargains and we are all so happy that she takes the time to post them here for us!

Name: VERA

State of residence: CA

Married/Single: MARRIED

Children? Grandchildren? SON ADAM - COMPUTER CODER, DAUGHTER JERRICA - ARMY MEDIC IN TRAINING. 2 GRANDKIDS MADISON (GIRL 5) AND DERRICK BOY (ALMOST 2)

Favorite food: JAPANESE

Favorite movie: TOMBSTONE

Favorite book: THE OAK RIDGE BOYS STORY

Hobbies: RAISING ARABIAN AND QUARTER HORSES, CAMPING, FISHING, & TRAVEL.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: SAW MYBARGAINBUDDY MENTIONED ON TV NEWS

Words to live by: I ONCED ASKED A TEACHER IN SCHOOL, "WHAT SHOULD I GROW UP TO BE?" SHE REPLIED, "YOU WILL GROW UP TO BE A COMBINATION OF THE PEOPLE YOU MEET, THE BOOKS YOU READ, AND THE PLACES YOU GO."
Old 03-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Big Buddy

pegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special member

Congratulations Vera!!! Well deserved!
Old 03-15-2007, 02:10 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Thank you for all your hard work. You have tirelessly sought extraordinary bargains. Because of you, I have saved a "ton of money". A well-deserved "pat on the back" from me.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Cool

Congrats and Thank You Vera!!!

I've never come across anyone else who puts the movie Tombstone in their top favorites category. I hate repeats, but I've seen that movie at least 10 times. I think it's Val Kilmer's role that brings me back, but they're all good!

Keep up the good work - I certainly appreciate it.

Tressa
Old 03-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up

You rock Vera!
Thanks for all your time each and every day. I'm glad I can now put a picture with the name......I love the pic of you and your daughter My nephew is in AIT in Arizona. GO ARMY!

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"
Old 03-15-2007, 05:14 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Congratulations on being in the spotlight I enjoy all the posts you give us. I can just sit here and window shop. Thank you very much.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:20 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Congratulations Vera

WTG girlfriend and a well deserved honor. I thank you for all your wonderful posts and for all you do for us here at MBB! Enjoy your week in the spotlight!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 06:34 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Vera, thank you so much for all the time you put into finding us all those awesome bargains!!
Old 03-15-2007, 07:22 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Just three little words...HOT! HOT! HOT!

I love the pic with your DD.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Thanks so much for all your hard work hunting down bargains.
I'm another one that has saved a lot of $ through many of
your posts.

GO ARMY