Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Big Buddy

emtluvs2cook is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
I'm coming over to your house for dinner! What do you use to bread your chicken? I like using corn flakes.
When I bread chicken, I use flour, pinch of sugar. salt, pepper, cajun spice, and the best part: parmesan cheese! I also "double dip". Dip once, dunk in water or milk or buttermilk and roll again. Try it!!! The parmesan cheese really makes it great . Use a little or alot, whatever you like. Later....Leanne
Old 02-25-2006, 04:32 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all
Smile Come on over Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
I'm coming over to your house for dinner! What do you use to bread your chicken? I like using corn flakes.
Come on over! I have some of everything left.

I mix eggs and a little milk in one bowl.
Mix flour,salt, pepper, paprika and a little onion powder in second bowl.

Dip the chicken in egg mix then coat with the flour mix and put into hot canola oil in the skillet. yummy

I haven't tried corn flakes yet. I've been thinking about trying that.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

beer bread=that is listed on the site already (yum) and homemade escarole, chicken and bean soup. yummmmywave
Old 02-25-2006, 06:35 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
Can you post your Chicken cacciatore recipe? I love that!

I am going with veggie soup today too.
Its super simple..atleast my way it is.. I do it in the crockpot set on low for about 4 hrs.. 1st i put in a jar of spag sauce with ground pepper and about 4 cloves of garlic cut up-yes we love garlic,then on top of that 4 good size chicken breasts and then a lrg can of diced tomatoes and thats it. We had it on angel hair pasta and the chicken just falls apart.. ok.. now i'm wishing there was left overs.. however my 15 yr old usually makes sure that doesn't happen
Old 02-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Big Buddy

charlottesue is a jewel in the rough
Default we had Wendy's....yum

my hubby comes home for dinner mon thru fri at 6 (he works 4 to midnight) but he works overtime on sat and sun and doesn't get to come home for dinner those nights.......we had to take one of our babies(cats) to the vet for minor surgery on his foot and just picked up Wendy's on the way home......sorry if that's too many details.....lol.......
Old 02-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtluvs2cook
When I bread chicken, I use flour, pinch of sugar. salt, pepper, cajun spice, and the best part: parmesan cheese! I also "double dip". Dip once, dunk in water or milk or buttermilk and roll again. Try it!!! The parmesan cheese really makes it great . Use a little or alot, whatever you like. Later....Leanne
I'll have to try the parmesan. That sounds good!