Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road
Default Just a thank you to our members

I just wanted to tell everyone how lucky we are to be here and have each other. I never realized how increbibly nice and kind all the members are here even when we post wrong or duplicate or whatever. I have been using a lot of other sites to track down information and have found of every single place I go, there are always mean people, negative posts, members attacking other members just because, mean spirited posts, and down right rudeness.

On the other hand, I have never ever seen that from our group members here. No one attacks the other. We reach out and try to lift them up if we can. I just want to say thank you for all the great info, all the awesome freebies, and the friendships and kinship from this site I have acquired.

Karen you have truly created something special and I never knew how much so til looking and seeing for myself the other sites/side is like out there.

Thank you and thank you members for all that we do for one another.

Donia RRTgal
Old 02-22-2007, 06:22 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

It's because of sweet people like you Donia that MBB is such a great place. We are one very big family and we treat everyone the way we want to be treated. I've been on other forums like the ones you're talking about and I didn't stay long, those people like the confrontations.. I like my goofy buddies...
Old 02-22-2007, 06:27 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I agree! Everyone here pulls together and this is such a wonderful place to be. We all care about each other and that is such a wonderful thing. I appreciate and love each of you and I thank you all for being so kind, caring, and wonderful. This is my second home and I feel very comfortable here and all MBB friends are truly a blessing and I thank God for bringing each of you into my life!!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I couldn't agree more! The members here are awesome! While the freebies and deals are fun, the camaraderie of this forum is the glue.

In just 1 short year, we've had prayer requests and offered support to each other in many different ways. It's always comforting to know that someone will have a kind word for you if you are feeling sad, scared or overwhelmed. It's just as nice to be that support for someone else.

Back when the board first started, someone commented on how nice it was that people wrote back on all of the threads that were posted. I jokingly said something like, our members are so great, they'd probably even reply to a thread that asked "What's your favorite color". Of course, Mary had to test out my theory. Luckily, the members didn't let me down.

http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1329
Old 02-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I agree, this is a wonderful place to come to. We live miles apart but this gives us a chance to get together. Everyone here is so nice and if it wasn't for the forums I would never have met them.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I agree totally.. Such compassionate people and caring to depths that others might not understand... A wonderful group for sure.,
Old 02-23-2007, 03:37 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

When I was at a very low point in my life, something or someone
pointed me to MBB. I've never found another board like it. You're so
right about other boards & sites where people don't know how to
act towards others. I've canceled memberships at several because
of it. But the kindness and caring from MBB members is what makes it
so special. Thanks for bringing me out of the blues.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:28 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I don't have words for how I feel about this forum. I don't know how to anything and am afraid to try most of the time to do anything. You all let me be here and I sure do appreciate that. Thanks so much.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I LOVE ALL MY GOOFY, CLOSE, COMPASIONATE, SWEET, CARING, AND FAR AWAY FRIENDS........I'VE TOLD MORE THINGS TO PEOPLE HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE WILLING TO LISTEN THAN TO MY OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS.THANKS EVERYONE
Old 02-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

There's days when I can't wait to log on so i can see what silly new game there is to play, great deal someone found today, or kind word someone had to say about another. I agree, I have not seen anyone with a harsh word about another and that has been very comforting. It is nice to know that you can come and feel welcome, and besides...where else do you get to see a bunny dance?