Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2008, 02:25 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Judi Evans played two roles on DAYS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judi_Evans_Luciano

Patsy Pease played Kimberly Brady on DAYS...half of the Super Couple with Shane Donovan.

Her first soap opera role was of waitress Cissie Mitchell Sentell on Search for Tomorrow, a role she played from 1979 until 1982.
In 1984, she debuted as Kimberly Brady Donovan on Days. She was half of a very popular supercouple, as many viewers were interested in her love affair and eventual marriage to Charles Shaughnessy's character, Shane Donovan. In 1990, she left the show abruptly when a storyline decision dictated that Kimberly would come to terms with her uncle sexually abusing her as a child. She returned again from 1991-1992 and has made several guest appearances over the years since.

As of February 27, 2008, Patsy Pease will return to Days of our Lives for a two day guest appearance as Kimberly Brady.

Last edited by Modemouth : 05-03-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:33 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Anyone ever watch Another World?
Old 05-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

I remember Another World....Didn't like that they cancelled it and replaced it with....Was it Sunset Beach? Does anyone remember Santa Barbara?
Old 05-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

I used to watch Santa Barbara. That was long ago... I now keep up to date with DOOL, I dont get to watch it, since I have got back on dayshift, but, I read all about it still. I didnt like the Vitalli story, and I agree about John Black with the Clint Eastwood persona, and Lucas ranting and raving about everything... kinda makes me wonder why I do like to keep updated on it. Hmmmm, dont know.. but I do.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:09 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

i loved Santa Barbara.. Cruz and Eden were my favorites...
Old 05-02-2008, 03:28 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Anyone ever watch Another World?
I was a devoted fan of the Super Couple Alice and Steve when I was in college. I watched that for years.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
i loved Santa Barbara.. Cruz and Eden were my favorites...
I loved Cruz and Eden too!

I haven't been able to get into any of the newer soaps though, like when they tried Sunset Beach, and then Passions......
Old 05-09-2008, 12:21 PM

DAYS's ex-Shawn's are headed back to daytime, and a GL mainstay is taking off. Jason Cook, DAYS's original Shawn, is joining GH, where he'll be reunited with Kirsten Storms (Maxie), who played his love interest, Belle. This will be fun: Belle was a classic soap sweetheart, while Maxie is a troubled hellcat. The two actors had great chemistry on DAYS; now it could be combustible!
Old 05-09-2008, 01:14 PM
MVP

I hear its Harley who is leaving GL... poor Spinelli is never going to get a girlfriend
Old 05-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I also watch DOOL...I tape it!

I use to watch Santa Barbara and Passions and all of a sudden they took passions off....so I don't know what is happening there!