Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I figured he would have to come back didn't you???
Old 01-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

i did thought at one time when they announced that they are killing john black off but when i watch john black pass away in marelena's arm. i dont know for sure if he is going to come back alive so it is surprise to find out that he is coming back on this show alive and are back. hopeful john black is back and will end stefano's plot for revenge and reunite john black with his family where they belong together.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:30 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

That is better than GH's TWO ghosts walking around and talking.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

I haven't watched Days in years.....when the heck did they bring Stefano back?
Old 01-10-2008, 10:44 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

I recorded Days for a couple days waiting for Alice and family to hang the ornaments. The storyline sure didn't grab me.

I miss the old days....all puns intended.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

I love interest year back.....I know that Soap Operas have some really out there story lines, but some of theres were just Too far out there, and can't we let anyone be happy for a whole minute?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

I'm Glad They Brought Steffano Back And John, Too, It Has Helped The Show And The Storyline Somewhat.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

I am soooo happy John Black is back! He is so sexy! LOL
Old 01-14-2008, 07:05 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I agree with you Christy....He is hot!!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

i agree with you both. john black is so hot. he is the reason i watch days of our lives years ago and now still. today is the first time that marlena saw john face to face. he didnt recognize her yet. but hopeful soon he will.