Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2008, 03:24 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

not at all...what happened that made you cry Krissy?
Old 05-01-2008, 03:31 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

the emily /nickolas flashbacks
Old 05-01-2008, 06:12 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

awwwwwwwwwwww...I am not a fan of those two for some reason. I remember why... I wasn't watching during most of their storyline.

Now Max and Diane...hubba,hubba!

Last edited by Modemouth : 05-01-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Been a DOOL fan for a long time too... I too wasnt to thrilled with the Vitalli story, a lot of it was really boring.

As for John.. I am so over the Clint Eastwood voice and attitude.. lol bring back the John we all know!

Lucas... he can stay gone! lol never was a fan of his, he always seemed like a hot head over everrrrrything! I love the idea of Sami and EJ as a couple tho!

Whats the deal with Max and Nick? I cant figure out why Max is messing with Nicks work..
Old 05-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

I haven't watched DOOL in a while, I have no idea who most of the people are that you just mentioned......I did notice that Steve and can't think of her name right now are back......
Old 05-01-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabear74 View Post
I haven't watched DOOL in a while, I have no idea who most of the people are that you just mentioned......I did notice that Steve and can't think of her name right now are back......
Kayla
Old 05-02-2008, 05:36 AM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

Thanks Mary, for the life of me I couldn't remember her name......if they brought them back, will they bring back Adrienne and Shane......
Old 05-02-2008, 07:08 AM

Smile

Quote:
Thanks Mary, for the life of me I couldn't remember her name......if they brought them back, will they bring back Adrienne and Shane......

I haven't read anything about that.

We named our bird Kayla and my son now has a pup named Kayla.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:

Adrienne I think was back for a brief stint and they had Kim there too.. man she looks weird with red hair! lol
Old 05-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Big Buddy

I remember the actress being back, but I thought she was playing a different character....I was thinking she was Bonnie, Mimi's Mom......