Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Updateicon Slim Jims Update 8/11 Hot Hot Deal

Read The Post Over As I Updated It Today.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERA View Post
I got my order 2 days ago. But I did find it interesting when I called customer service that the woman at customer service was talking to me from the Phillipines????? Does this make any sense ???
Sure it makes sense. Most major companies outsource. It is a real shame and is completely frustrating.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Big Buddy

freebiemom is on a distinguished roadfreebiemom is on a distinguished road

Still valid! Thank you! Going to try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERA View Post
400 Slim Jims Only 9 CENTS EACH Shipped!

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Slim Jim Original, 100-Count Box
Other products by Slim Jim

PURCHASE FOUR BOXES OF 100 @
List Price: $18.79
Price: $15.25 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $3.54 (19%)

TODAY ONLY 8/11/07 !!!
USE code SNACKS99 which will take $25 off TODAY ONLY ON $49 OF CONAGRA SNACKS!!!
at checkout!

Availability: In stock soon. Order now to get in line. First come, first served.

Hurry, order now and we'll ship this item when it becomes available. You can cancel your order at any time. Your credit card will not be charged until we have shipped your order. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

IMPORTANT READ THIS FIRST BEFORE GOING THRU CHECK OUT SO YOU GET THE $25 OF AND NOT THE USUAL $10 OFF PROMOTION.

WHEN YOU GO THRU CHECKOUT AND YOU SELECT FREE SHIPPING YOUR CART WILL SHOW THE $10 PROMOTION OFF ...IGNORE IT AND ENTER CODE SNACKS99 IN THE PROMO CODE BOX AND APPLY. THIS WILL REMOVE THE $10 PROMOTIONAL SAVINGS AND GIVE YOU THE $25 OFF A $49 PURCHASE PROMOTION.

YOU CAN ALSO GET OTHER PRODUCTS TO TOTAL $49 IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE $49 OF SLIM JIMS, YOU CAN GET BEEF JERKY AND OTHER STUFF.