Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I am so sorry to hear this happened, hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Big Buddy

jennzenn is a special memberjennzenn is a special member

I am hoping it doesn't either... i really would not have been upset over 3 bucks but my bank charged me fees and that is why i am really upset... i have not received a response and will keep you guys updated
Old 11-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Big Buddy

jennzenn is a special memberjennzenn is a special member

I want to apologize for the problem you experienced with the check you received from us. As a standard practice, this account is what is calleda "zero balance" account; this means that money is transferred automatically from a separate account as the checks arrive. However, smaller banks and other check cashing facilities (grocery stores included) may have difficulty recognizing this and therefore view it as a bad check. I can assure you that the check is not bad and any of the larger banking institutions should recognize the account and cash the check.

I will also need the amount you were charged along with the name and phone number of the place you cashed it. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks Karen Scott
Web site: http://www.pineconeresearch.com
E-mail: scott@pineconeresearch.com

this is the response i received... I can understand how this may happen but I bank with the 2nd largest bank in the us.....????
Old 11-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennzenn View Post
I want to apologize for the problem you experienced with the check you received from us. As a standard practice, this account is what is calleda "zero balance" account; this means that money is transferred automatically from a separate account as the checks arrive. However, smaller banks and other check cashing facilities (grocery stores included) may have difficulty recognizing this and therefore view it as a bad check. I can assure you that the check is not bad and any of the larger banking institutions should recognize the account and cash the check.

I will also need the amount you were charged along with the name and phone number of the place you cashed it. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks Karen Scott
Web site: http://www.pineconeresearch.com
E-mail: scott@pineconeresearch.com

this is the response i received... I can understand how this may happen but I bank with the 2nd largest bank in the us.....????

Understand what you mean Jenn... its weird, but at least they are willing to cover the problem for you. Thats great!
Old 11-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

hope it is all straightened now.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

I opted a long time ago to have all my payments deposited into my Paypal account. I have not had any problems with payments this way.
Sorry to hear you had such a problem Jenn...but good to know that she is offering to reimburse the fees.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Have had no problems with Pinecone for the two years I've been with them. I was one of the ones 'demoted' a couple months ago (from $5 to $3). They sent me an email the other day about how glorius it was that Pinecone was growing. I wrote them back that I was one of the ones 'demoted' (thus upping their profits) and resented the email and perhaps they should be more sensitive about these broadcasts. In the broadcast they asked that I suggest more members! They wrote back that they see the problem and would would correct it.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:15 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

they demoted you from 5 to 3???? that is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:12 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceangirl View Post
Have had no problems with Pinecone for the two years I've been with them. I was one of the ones 'demoted' a couple months ago (from $5 to $3). They sent me an email the other day about how glorius it was that Pinecone was growing. I wrote them back that I was one of the ones 'demoted' (thus upping their profits) and resented the email and perhaps they should be more sensitive about these broadcasts. In the broadcast they asked that I suggest more members! They wrote back that they see the problem and would would correct it.
They did this to me several months ago also.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:42 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

that is terrible! sorry! i think they are terrible anyways. they kicked me off their panel for mentioning i received a check from them last year!!