Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2007, 07:44 AM
Big Buddy

Yvonne is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Congratulations for being chosen in the member spotlight.

Yvonne
Old 03-15-2007, 09:16 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

very well deserved Vera. thanks for all of your posts!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Big Buddy

Lorri is a jewel in the rough

I hope you ejoy your time in the spotlight!!! Your posts (and the others too) save me lots of money,lol, sometimes I find things I didn't even know I needed - I appreciate them very much! Thanks!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Big Buddy

kutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fans
Default Thank you!!

Girl you are AWESOME! Thanks for finding so many great deals and sharing them with all of us!!! You have helped my money go sooo much further than it used to, I'm sure my hubby appreciates that LOL.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:17 PM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

Thanks ~ you find some really unique items ~ and I like that ~ Congrats to you.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

congrats to you vera........this is a well deserved honor..........
I read each and every one of your posts.......thanks so much.......
what a treat to have you here
Old 03-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
0love0046 Your Best Wishes!

Thank you all for your kind words. I have to say that it has been as much fun for me being part of mybargainbuddy as it has been finding all those great deals to share with all of you. Since coming to mybargainbuddy my credit card bills are lower...imagine that irony!!! I actually buy more spend less. I hope that all of you are also reaping that reward of mybargainbuddy.com. I find myself getting tougher with my deal finding and wanting only items that are 70% off or better....LOL I guess Im getting spoiled I just want people to give me stuff!!!! So, if I can share the wealth with all of you ...I will be also looking to share in your wealth and great finds!!! Lets go shopping Ladies & Gentlemen>>>
Old 03-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Congratulations on being in the "Member Spotlight" Vera, and thank you very much for all the time and work you put into searching for and sharing all those great bargains.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Vera, thanks for helping me save money!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

A very much deserved spotlight! Thanks Vera for all your awesome posts!!! I have bought several items that you have posted and I thank you very much. You've made several people happy here. I have sent my Mom things, bought things for my son, husband, and well, a few things for me too. I know what you mean about being spoiled. It's hard for me to buy anything that's less than 70% off too. Thanks again for all of your hard work here. It's very much appreciated. Please keep those wonderful posts coming!