Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2007, 05:39 AM
New Buddy

Bess is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Great deal on Telnet router - THANKS!

I have to tell you how much I appreciate your posting the deal about a Telnet Wireless Router for $9.99 after rebate . I've been wanting to go wireless for some time now and I jumped on that as soon as I saw it. Delivery was within 2 days (!!!).

Mind you, I did have some issues setting it up, which required long tech support phone calls to both Verizon and Telnet...but I believe that that was more an issue of Verizon not supporting the Telnet router than any inherent flaw in the Telnet installation software. Do NOT let that dissuade you from buying this, however...both the Verizon tech support and the Telnet tech support were *extremely* helpful and they walked me through every single step to get connected. So if you're using Verizon DSL, do be prepared to make some calls to tech support at both places...but seriously - that's NOT hard - it just takes a little time.

So now, I'm typing this from my *wireless* internet connection and I couldn't be happier!! Thank you again, Karen...

Bess
Old 03-16-2007, 06:48 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

That's great, Bess! I'm glad you found something you could use. I love being able to use my laptop anywhere in my house. Also nice to know tech support wasn't a hassle.

If anyone else is interested, this is available still and the rebates runs til 3/25.

TRENDnet Wireless Firewall Router - $9.99 with rebate + Free shipping (reg. $78)