Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer
0sign0037 DVD player for the car

Hi....it's me again.

We've decided to go an vacation this year to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Although we usually take a plane, this year we can't afford to take a plane and rent a minivan. So, we are driving and with 3 kids in the backseat we need a DVD player that can attach to the back of the headrests, the kind with 2 screens.

Target had a deal last week on one that was $139. I don't want to spend much more than that, but I will look at any deal that you may come across. Can you help me? I'd appreciate any and all help.

Thanks.

Kathy
Old 03-20-2007, 05:16 AM
Big Buddy

Minni is on a distinguished roadMinni is on a distinguished road

I saw this one from HSN over the weekend. It's a little more than what you wanted to pay, but it's nice. I was even thinking of getting it.

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default....276832&ocm=hpr
Old 03-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Thank you so much Minni! This may be just what we are looking for.

Kathy
Old 03-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Big Buddy

Lorri is a jewel in the rough

We have this same system in our Jeep, we've had it since thanksgiving time and it is very good - doesn't skip when you hit bumps and plays practically anything, even home burned dvd's - we got it at overstock on one of their daily deals - I went and looked and they still have it, http://mybargainbuddy.com/03/os10off?afsrc=1
same price as the hsn but you could go through the link here and save 7% and shipping is cheaper at just 2.95 - if you wait til the weekend to order it shipping is usually free.
Just an FYI - you can hook your video games up to it (both the psp 2 and the Xbox 360), you'll have to buy the power cord that plugs into the cigarette lighter seprate for the game, and if you only have one cigarette lighter, you'll have to get an adapter that splits it - geeks.com sells both. And you can only play on one screen, the one the game hooks up to - (the fatter one where the dvd goes in.)

Also, walmart sells really good earbuds for .98 cents. - they don't come with it.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Big Buddy

opps this is the link to go through and it is 10% you save until the 22th of this month

http://mybargainbuddy.com/03/os10off?afsrc=1

so it brings your total with shipping down to 137.94

Last edited by Karen : 03-20-2007 at 06:40 PM. Reason: still forgot the right link - duhhh!
Old 03-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Big Buddy

Lorri and Minni,

Thank you so much for all the DVD player info. I did order the RCA model from Overstock with the 10% off and the 2.95 shipping. Every little bit helps. I truly appreciate the time you both took in helping me.

Kathy
Old 03-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Big Buddy

Your welcome - I know you will enjoy it - the kids will be quiet, lol!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Big Buddy

I received the dvd player and it's just what we had hoped it would be. We aren't going on vacation until July and the kids want to set it up now. Thanks again for all the help.

Kathy