Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2007, 07:52 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

ok it's done. i quarantined all of them and then deleted them. hope it worked. i'll let you know. thanks for all your help
Old 03-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Big Buddy

SLance68 is a jewel in the rough

On Firefox go to: Tools, Options, Content and check the first box. That will stop the popup's.
Old 03-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Tools--options--then click the at the top CONTENT. It will be the first option.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:18 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i found it under web features. i dont have a content. thanks.
and the pop up box is clicked already so why am i getting crazy pop ups??????????????
ugh!!!!!!! someone help me before i kill my computer!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I scan with ad aware every time before I get off of my computer
Old 03-21-2007, 05:02 PM
MVP

ok i scanned my computer and i'm still getting pop ups and still getting booted off. can anyone else help me or have any suggestions??? please.......
i dont know what else to do
Old 03-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

What kind of anti virus / internet security do you use?
Old 03-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Kelly what is the last thing you installed right before this problem started? When I cannot figure things out I just go back and do a system restore. Go to a date when you KNOW your puter was doing good and restore it. I have never lost any of my photos etc doing this which is what is most important to me.
Let us know what you find. I know this can be very aggravating and esp knowing Pepper may catch you!!! LOL!!!!!
Old 03-25-2007, 07:34 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
What kind of anti virus / internet security do you use?
norton. but i have never had this problem til i signed up for gangstergreed
Old 03-25-2007, 07:35 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Kelly what is the last thing you installed right before this problem started? When I cannot figure things out I just go back and do a system restore. Go to a date when you KNOW your puter was doing good and restore it. I have never lost any of my photos etc doing this which is what is most important to me.
Let us know what you find. I know this can be very aggravating and esp knowing Pepper may catch you!!! LOL!!!!!
i fixed it. i dont know why but my pop up blocker was on so i shouldnt of been getting them so i downloaded pcpitstop and it is fine now.
pepper is not catching up.......lol