Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Talking Crazy hair day....

Karen,
We just had our crazy hair day a couple of weeks ago and to skirt around the hair color that I was sure would become a problem... I put pont tails all over my daughter head, then took 3 pipe cleaners and put them up in the pony tail holder of each section, then braided each one with the 3 pipe cleaners in every bunch, put the bottom rubber band on, then cut the pipe cleaner to be even with her hair.
It looked GREAT, if I do say so myself! Her hair was all over her head, and it stayed in place all day. She LOVED being able to bend it different directions all day long and it was SUPER easy to take back down.
Thought I would share!
Have a great weekend!
Old 02-24-2006, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

That is awesome! I'll have to do that next year. I love it!!
Old 02-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

My daughters first grade class had Wacky Wednesday a few weeks ago. Well she wanted to be a boy so I used my sons clothes and took her long blonde hair put it in a bun and put a baseball cap on. I knew the costume was good when my neighbor came over and asked where my daughter was. She was floored when I told her that the "little boy" was my daughter. It continued for the rest of the day and when she came home she told me her costume was too good and people really thought she was a boy and she never wanted to look lke one again. You can never win
Old 02-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Big Buddy

Talking sigh of relief

Crit,
I think I would have a big sigh of relief if I were you. It would be a pain to keep two wardrobes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critbunny
My daughters first grade class had Wacky Wednesday a few weeks ago. Well she wanted to be a boy so I used my sons clothes and took her long blonde hair put it in a bun and put a baseball cap on. I knew the costume was good when my neighbor came over and asked where my daughter was. She was floored when I told her that the "little boy" was my daughter. It continued for the rest of the day and when she came home she told me her costume was too good and people really thought she was a boy and she never wanted to look lke one again. You can never win
Old 02-27-2006, 10:18 AM
New Buddy

caltexgirl is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGordonsNo1Fan
Karen,
We just had our crazy hair day a couple of weeks ago and to skirt around the hair color that I was sure would become a problem... I put pont tails all over my daughter head, then took 3 pipe cleaners and put them up in the pony tail holder of each section, then braided each one with the 3 pipe cleaners in every bunch, put the bottom rubber band on, then cut the pipe cleaner to be even with her hair.
It looked GREAT, if I do say so myself! Her hair was all over her head, and it stayed in place all day. She LOVED being able to bend it different directions all day long and it was SUPER easy to take back down.
Thought I would share!
Have a great weekend!
What a great idea! I might steal it when my dd has crazy hair day!

Tracey
Old 02-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Big Buddy

Talking Yeah!

Feel free! I bought the different colored pipe cleaners at Walmart in the craft department, and that only added to the fun! She wanted THIS one all pink, THIS one all orange, THIS one neon green! It was fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caltexgirl
What a great idea! I might steal it when my dd has crazy hair day!

Tracey