Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2007, 08:51 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Updateicon Murano Business Gear Computer Case WAS $100 NOW $24 SHIPPED!

Murano Business Gear Computer Case (COLOR BLACK)
New Lower Price! WAS $100 NOW $17.49

https://sc7img.dillards.com/is/image...0-f3t1ZuCC_csz

WWW.DILLIARDS.COM

Simplifying your business travel, this black computer case features:
rugged 1680-denier ballistic nylon fabrication lined with hidden striped 190-denier to provide tear and abrasion resistance
leather trim
design to hold notebook up to 15.4"
roomy compartment with foam-padded liner for better protection of notebook
easy-grip heavy-duty tubular handle for long-lasting performance
organizational panel to store business and personal accessories, cell phone, PDA, keys, name card or calculator
fan file for all of your documents

SEARCH FOR ITEM # HLB036

Orig. $99.99

Now $17.49

SHIPPING $5.95
Offer good while quantities last.

Last edited by VERA : 05-02-2007 at 10:15 AM.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Wowmarker Murano Business Gear Computer Bag $24.99 reg $99

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/s...y%3D1&R=HLB036

Murano Business Gear Computer Bag
New Lower Price!

Simplifying your business travel, this computer bag features:
rugged 1680-denier ballistic nylon fabrication lined with hidden striped 190-denier to provide tear and abrasion resistance
leather trim
design to hold notebook up to 15.4"
roomy compartment with foam-padded liner for better protection of notebook
easy-grip heavy-duty tubular handle for long-lasting performance
organizational panel to store business and personal accessories, cell phone, PDA, keys, name card or calculator
fan file for all of your documents

HLB036

Orig. $99.99
Now $24.99

Shipping is $5.95
Old 04-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default Murano Pc Bag

I Listed this item about 2 weeks ago at this same price ...this is an extremely high grade bag. It even comes to you with the original $99.99 price tag. This would impress any business person or traveling executive...this pc bag is HOT HOT HOT AND A STEAL AT $25
Old 04-07-2007, 07:01 AM
Big Buddy

daschie is a special memberdaschie is a special memberdaschie is a special member
Default Missed it

Oh, I didn't see your post, sorry. I thought it was a good deal too.

Thanks,

Daschie

Old 04-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Big Buddy

Default notebook bag

I dont mind you reposting it...it was a super buy...I think my post was overlooked anyways and not many people clicked on it. I didnt have a pic on the post and I think that helps alot. This is the probably the best pc notebook bag I have ever seen.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

easy enough to combine.........thanks for the post(s)
Old 04-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Big Buddy

Default Murano Bag

I decided to buy 2 more of these bags...like I said they are the best Ive ever seen ...they will make nice Christmas gifts and their $100 price tag doesnt hurt the look of this bag either. LOL
Old 05-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Big Buddy

Salemarker Dilliards Update 30% Off Already Reduced Merchandise

Well if you waited on buying this it is now reduced to $17.49 and you can pick it up for $24 shipped. I recommend everyone go to Dillards immediately as they have 30% off their already clearanced merchandise just search sale in the search box. All housewares, towels, appliances, dishes, etc. Fabulous and going fast.