Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2007, 06:47 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Default Cheap or Free ISP

I've been trying to do a search, but it's not working, so sorry if this is already posted

http://www.all-free-isp.com/index.php

All Free ISP is the fastest way to find a cheap or free internet access service provider in your local area. With this comprehensive database of free isp local dialup access numbers, you can quickly find all free internet service providers in your local calling area throughout the USA and Canada. We also provide detailed information and ratings for each free isp to help you compare the free ISPs and select your new free internet access provider. Plus, All Free ISP now includes a selection of full-service, discount ISPs!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

None free in my area and the cheapest is 19.95 a month. I pay 9.95 a month now. Prolly won't get any cheaper than that! LOL Thanks!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:41 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks, there are a couple free in my area but i wouldn't switch from high speed to low speed......lol.......... i like my cable modem
Old 03-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough

Kelly,

I am on tiem Warners Cable Modem too, and did you know if you call and tell them you are leaving to go to like DSL they offer you Road Runner 'Lite' for only $14.99/month! They say that it is not as fast but all my transmissions are still at exactly what they were before we changed.

LOVE RR LITE!

Of course they do not advertise it, but it is there and much cheaper than the $39 a month I was paying. Sweet!