Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2007, 03:36 PM
Big Buddy

pegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special member
Angry Under-Ease protection against bad human gas

http://www.under-tec.com/store.php
$24.95
$5.00 CASH REBATE

FOR EACH NEW CUSTOMER YOU REFER TO UNDER-TEC CORP.
WHO PURCHASES OUR UNDERWEAR*
*Your name must be on the order form as the referral source.
Under-Ease are underwear for protection against bad human gas (malodorous flatus) and are made from a soft air-tight fabric (polyurethane-coated nylon). To maintain the air-tightness, elastic is sewn into the material around the waist and both legs.
A triangular "exit hole" for the flatus to be expelled is cut from the back of the air-tight underwear, near the bottom. This "exit hole" is covered with a "pocket" made of ordinary porous fabric sewn over the "exit hole". This unique design forces all expelled gas (flatus) out through the "pocket".

Inside the "pocket" is a high-functioning, replaceable filter - the core of the technology. This multi-layered filter is made in a sandwich-style, and begins with the two outer layers of wool felt. The second two layers are made of non-woven polypropylene and spun glass materials. In the center of the filter is a single layer of activated carbon.

The filter is then covered with soft ordinary material to allow for easy replacement in or out of the pocket. The underwear are washable and will last approximately a year depending on the frequency of use and laundering. Each filter will last from several weeks to several months depending on the frequency of use and laundering. (See Wear and Care)
Old 03-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

What will they think of next
Old 03-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Frequency of use........LMAO or should it read Frequency of farts?!?!! Sorry couldn't resist!
Old 03-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Dang....them are just gross all the way around...talk about "granny pannies"!!! LOL
Old 03-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Big Buddy

bahamaigo is on a distinguished road

Wonder how bad the filters smell....YUCK
Old 03-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up

I need to pass this on to some of my nurse friends. Thank goodness I only deal with newborn gas

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"
Old 03-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

heck......I'm buying them for my patients that pass those silenters........I deal with adult gas susiq...hahahaha
Old 03-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamaigo View Post
Wonder how bad the filters smell....YUCK

The question is who would smell them?
Old 03-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Big Buddy

Lorri is a jewel in the rough

lol, how did you come across this?....

I would say these were invented by a woman who had a fart for a hubby, but I just don't see a woman thinking another woman would wear those - they look uncomfortable.

too funny I needed a giggle.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Thank you for this post, Peg. My elderly mother sometimes doesn't
even realize she has passed gas. Seriously, these will be a big
help for her.

It indicates the referers name has to be on the order. Do you
get something, like a discount, for referrals? If so, please
PM your full name, etc. so I can include it with an order.

Last edited by pepper60 : 03-28-2007 at 05:37 PM.