We're looking for volunteers to participate in a usability study of our deal-hunting software.
We'll give you a $30 Amazon gift certificate for a little of your time and honest feedback about our software. We'll go through a series of simple tasks and discuss your impressions.
The usability test will take about 60 minutes. You don't even have to leave your desk or spend money on gas -- we'll meet with you online at your convenience. Or you can come to our offices in San Mateo if you want to chat with us in person.
* You must shop online regularly. If you've bought something online at least once a month in the past six months, that works.
* You must have:
- a PC running Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- a broadband (cable, DSL) internet connection
- a telephone you can comfortably talk on while using the computer
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-04-02, 8:42PM PDTE
EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. Times and days you would be available (April 9 - 13); please allow 60 minutes). We can be flexible to accommodate your schedule.
2. What kinds of items do you MOST OFTEN shop for online? (for example: clothing, consumer electronics, books/music)
Please email your answers for 1-2 as soon as you can -- we have a limited number of slots!