Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2007, 07:01 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i got an invitation to watch the uncut version of fight girls
Old 06-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Big Buddy

Twinkle is on a distinguished roadTwinkle is on a distinguished road

Kelly,I too got the same offer and I did see the episode.Did you watch it??
Old 06-08-2007, 01:02 PM
New Buddy

cutepuppy is a jewel in the rough

thanks i will give it a try
Old 06-09-2007, 10:23 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
Kelly,I too got the same offer and I did see the episode.Did you watch it??
no i figured i would watch it tonight when my kids are in bed. that way i wont be bothered.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Big Buddy

Twinkle is on a distinguished roadTwinkle is on a distinguished road

I received 2 issues of Blueprint Magazine today.It looks like a nice designing magazine.It's a Martha Stewart magazine but I had never ever seen it before.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:41 PM
New Buddy

amanda66 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks!I just signed up!
Old 11-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

First, sign up and tell us about yourself—your interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes. Once we know a little bit about you, we'll start working to pair
you with products we are currently testing that meet your interests.

When we have an appropriate product, service or content match for you, we’ll email you to let you know. If you’re interested in participating in the test, you will need to fill out a brief Enrollment Survey specific to that test.

Once you have completed your Enrollment Survey, you will receive your free product, service or content to test (and keep!) at the mailing address you provided in your profile. You should receive your free product within
3 weeks of filling out your survey.

Try It
Next, you’ll get to try the product in your day-to-day life to gain more accurate, real world insight. Because testing in a room is never the same as integrating the products into your daily habits and rituals to see what you would really like to change.

Inspire It
You’ll then have the opportunity to influence by providing feedback online at SheSpeaks.com (don’t worry, we’ll send you a reminder after you receive the product to post your feedback) to tell us what you think about the product, service or content you tried.

Through SheSpeaks discussion boards, you’ll get to talk with other women who are testing the same product, service or content and share your thoughts.

After the test is over, we’ll give you the inside scoop to let you know how your input has impacted the product.

Share It
Then, we'll offer you free products, special offers and valuable coupons that you can pass along to your friends. But, we warn you, they're likely to make you quite popular.
And then it starts again. When we find a product, service or content you may be interested in, we’ll email you. Remember, the more you tell us about your interests and passions, the better we will be able to offer you opportunities to receive and test matching products.

If you’re not already a member, click to join the SheSpeaks network.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:08 PM
MVP

just finished a new survey. they are sending me a lipgloss
Old 01-23-2008, 12:33 PM
Big Buddy

dmm2702 has a lot of fansdmm2702 has a lot of fansdmm2702 has a lot of fansdmm2702 has a lot of fans
Unhappy

I never got anything congrats to all that have

Last edited by dmm2702 : 01-23-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: wanted to congrat
Old 01-23-2008, 12:40 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

i'VE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM EITHER. MAYBE MY INCOME IS TOO LOW.....LOL I'VE NOTICED THAT WITH SURVEYS