Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 03:01 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

me too, its a nice one
Old 11-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Big Buddy

jennzenn is a special memberjennzenn is a special member
Default had a new survey and this is what happened!!

Dear jennifer,

Are you a "chocoholic" like many of us? If you like peanut butter and chocolate, we have a great test for you to join!

If you don't regularly purchase chocolate, don't like peanut butter or are allergic to peanuts/peanut butter, we're sorry but this program is not for you. Please close out of this email, and we hope to hear your feedback on other products that more closely match your preferences soon.

For you chocolate and peanut butter lovers, Ghirardelli wants you to join the Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter Filling Squares™ program. As a member of this test, you will receive five Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Squares chocolates, as well as five coupons for $1.00 off any Peanut Butter Bag. Each piece features decadent peanut butter enveloped in Ghirardelli's signature intense, creamy chocolate. This "grown-up" version of your childhood favorite is one you are sure to crave!

STEP 1: Get it and Try it!
If your mouth is watering and you'd like to take part in this test, simply complete the Ghirardelli Enrollment Survey. It's that easy! Quantities are limited so don't delay. Once you've received your package in the mail, taste the chocolate and note your impressions. You'll receive some helpful tasting tips to guide your experience.

STEP 2: Discuss it!
Join our discussion board back at SheSpeaks.com to share your insight and find out what other women are saying about their chocolate experiences.

STEP 3: Inspire It!
Once you've tried the product, tell us what you think in the Ghirardelli online evaluation survey. Your insights and opinions are valuable to us.

STEP 4: Recommend it!
Share the news about this product with family and friends, and pass along the coupons from your package.

Are you ready to join the conversation? Honest opinions, intelligent dialogue, and the power to shape the world you live in. It all begins now.

Meanwhile, if you've got questions, we've got answers. Email us at info@shespeaks.com.
Go to www.shespeaks.com now to enroll.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Big Buddy

I love Shespeaks

These are a few of the latest things I have been a part of. I just received my Haagen-Daza party kit...came with 7 pints of ice cream in wonderful variety of flavors, ice cream scoop, cups, spoons, napkins, and bag!! I also loved the Oral-B toothbrushes i got 2 brushes one for boy one for girl which was perfect and they love them

Taste of Home Program free 1 yr subscription

Häagen-Dazs five party pack 7 pints

Oral-B Stages Toothbrush 2 brushes

Magazine Program featuring Ladies Home Journal free subscription 1 yr

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with PB Filling Squares

Ore-Ida Steam & Mash Potatoes

OPI Cosmetic Nail Polish sample
Old 03-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I just signed up for a free "Traditional Home" magazine subscription.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

just joined this today
Old 03-30-2009, 03:20 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennzenn View Post
I love Shespeaks

These are a few of the latest things I have been a part of. I just received my Haagen-Daza party kit...came with 7 pints of ice cream in wonderful variety of flavors, ice cream scoop, cups, spoons, napkins, and bag!! I also loved the Oral-B toothbrushes i got 2 brushes one for boy one for girl which was perfect and they love them

Taste of Home Program free 1 yr subscription

Häagen-Dazs five party pack 7 pints

Oral-B Stages Toothbrush 2 brushes

Magazine Program featuring Ladies Home Journal free subscription 1 yr

Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with PB Filling Squares

Ore-Ida Steam & Mash Potatoes

OPI Cosmetic Nail Polish sample
glad i saw your post and checked the she speaks site. i am also a host for this party. i had to set it up before they could mail it out to me. just in time, thanks, cant wait for it to come!!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:31 PM
Big Buddy

WTG Kelly! Glad you made it... when is ur party
Old 03-31-2009, 05:42 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

gonna have it next tuesday night.