Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2006, 04:57 AM
Big Buddy

Love2seeClay is a jewel in the rough
Default I Can't Believe It!!!!

Just yesterday I received confirmation of my first BIG WIN!! (It must be the luck from the boards!) I won the Grand Prize in the "Ozarka Choose Your Adventure Sweepstakes" Me - Grand Prize?? OMG!! So I get to chose from an all expense paid trip for 4 to Universal Studios (includes limo rides, front of the line privlidges ALL DAY, charachter breakfast and a dinner prepared by a chef and some more stuff I am too excited to remember) - speechless , Or I could have picked a trip to Hollywood for a movie premier (limo ride and some other stuff), or a concert of my choice where I could announce the group, go on the tour bus and some other stuff. I am going to chose the first option. I am STOKED!! I have no idea how I will work today!! LOL
Old 03-01-2006, 05:00 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Wowmarker

rockin How wonderful!!!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 05:35 AM
Big Buddy

Lisa is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations, that's awesome!

I once won an all expense paid trip to a Celine Dion concert in Canada. It was unbelievable and we had a great time.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:54 AM
Big Buddy

Rhendi is a jewel in the rough

OMG how awesome!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
Old 03-01-2006, 06:02 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

That's awesome! Congratulations! Was that a sweeps you entered from a link you found here?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:10 AM
Big Buddy

Nancy is on a distinguished road

Great prize, congrats~
Old 03-01-2006, 06:25 AM
Big Buddy

Default My honest answer to that....

The truth is that I really don't remember WHERE I got the link from! It was probably 4-5 months ago when I entered it. I do remember entering it - but no idea where I got the information! However, I have to say that was one of the best surprises I have gotten in the mail in a LOOOONNG Time!
Old 03-01-2006, 07:10 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations! rockin I agree with picking the 1st choice...it has the most perks of any of them. hehe When will you be taking the trip or do you know yet?
Old 03-01-2006, 07:13 AM
Big Buddy

poohrootiggertoo is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

SUPER WIN!!
Old 03-01-2006, 07:56 AM
Big Buddy

Default Who knows??

Right now we are totally unsure of when we will go. The trip has to be taked before 12/31/06. Right now I just have an enormous stack of paperwork to sign off on, get notarized and send it back to them letting them know that I accept the prize. After that then I will get all the information on black out dates and such. We would love to go at Christmas time next year - but not sure if that will be an option! My dd starts kindergarden this year - so I guess now we'll have to work around her school schedule!

Sooo... Anyone ever been to Universal Studios? Everytime we go to Orlando we just go to Disney. How far from U.S. is Disney? Is ther any chance we could sneak over there for one day of our trip? Should be interesting. Me, DH, dd (5) and ds (2).