Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey Of The Year Is Here

its here and for you today -Been with this company for along time an you will love Karen ..YOU do need a paypal account for her to get your money to you and HEY ..you never know she gives away 2 -500 a month !!!

HAVE FUN GOD BLESS AND SE YA SOON --SABLELULU

PineCone Research
PineCone Research is looking for NEW panelists! MEN and WOMEN ages 18-54!
Register to join the Pinecone Panel for an opportunity to evaluate new product ideas
in the comfort of your own home and earn cash rewards for your opinions.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans

I'm 60. I can hardly except that fact.They don't want 60 year olds.I haven't changed. I can still read and make decisions.I not even close to being senile.I know why. They be prejudiced.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I was with them for a long time and after my 'puter crashed, I sent Karen a letter explaining what had happened. She sent me a reply saying to let her know when I was ready to start up again. Several months later, when I got my new computer, I sent a request to be reinstated. I was basically told that I would have to "get in line" and maybe I would be accepted back. I have applied several times and every time I have been told to try again, but all of the banners I have seen are looking for very young adults. Sorry Sablelulu, I used to really enjoy doing their surveys. Guess I'm too old as well.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I still do surveys with them