Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2007, 05:05 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP
0sign0037 ? about SmartBargains..

I placed an order on monday afternoon and my order still hasnt' shipped.. what is the average time it takes for an order to ship from there? I've never waited this long for an order to ship before When I check the status it just tells me it's been Authorized... I'm just stumped

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 04-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

They are on the east coast, so they may have been closed when they received the order, so they would have technically received it Tuesday. Only a handful of stores ship within 2 days. If you don't see anything by Monday, you could drop them a line.

Their site says:

After we ship your order from our warehouse, we will send a shipping confirmation email.

We will send you a final shipping confirmation email after all packages have shipped.

Orders with multiple items may ship separately and at different times.

Your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information).

We do not offer delivery or shipping on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.

Most items are available to ship in 1-2 business days.

Oversized items will require additional shipping charges.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:05 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

Thanks Karen.. I just went to check my order and it says it's been shipped, but the tracking # just says that billing info has been received.. but that's okay.. at least I know it's on the move, lol.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com