Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

The Grey Poupon Buzz Campaign introduced me to new mustard
flavors. I'm hooked!!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I did that campaign too, my favorite is the honey mustard!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:44 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Neutrogena Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads

I got a free sample of these and .

They were sold out everywhere. I finally found a place with them in stock and I PAID SHIPPING.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:45 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Clinique Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion is magic!
Old 03-16-2008, 10:56 AM

Thumbs up

The YES TO CARROTS products...

I love the shampoo!!!! I don't like conditioner and this shampoo didn't strip my hair of all moisture.

The body mist and butter are great too.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Neutrogena Illuminating Microderm Cleansing Pads

I got a free sample of these and .

They were sold out everywhere. I finally found a place with them in stock and I PAID SHIPPING.

My Mom received a sample of these and likes them too.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I meant to buy the pads to go with my Dove electric washcloth <SNAP> I fergotted!

I LOVE those new Flat Earth chips...took me a while to work up the nerve to try 'em and the S.O. bought sweet ones (which I was waaay leary of)...the garlic ones are GREAT and so are the berry ones...bought mango and apple and tomato today
Old 03-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
I meant to buy the pads to go with my Dove electric washcloth <SNAP> I fergotted!

I LOVE those new Flat Earth chips...took me a while to work up the nerve to try 'em and the S.O. bought sweet ones (which I was waaay leary of)...the garlic ones are GREAT and so are the berry ones...bought mango and apple and tomato today

I liked the Flat Earth chips too. I tried the Garlic- my DH even liked them an dhe is not that into chips!
Old 03-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Love those flat earth chips . tried the chedder cheese and the berry ones. they really do have the flavor without all that salt.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:19 PM
New Buddy

Shannon S. is a jewel in the rough

Have you tried the L'Oreal Kids Fast Drying Shampoo? It really works! It was hard to find this winter, so I ended up buying a bunch on Amazon.