You get 2 instantly at stores and then 2 more!!! What a Deal.
Follow these eight easy steps before June 30
1) Go to this website and print out a coupon to get an adoption booklet at PetCo. http://www.petco.com/Content/Adoptio...tionbookletdog
It says you need to bring adoption papers, but they never been asked.
2) If you don't have one already, sign up for a P.A.L.S. card while you're at the register (you have to have one to use the coupons).
3) The first two pages in the booklet have coupons for a free bag of Eukanuba dog food.
Do the following on two separate transactions (for two original receipts):
4) Go to the dog food section and select a 3-5 lb. bag of Eukanuba Natural Dog Food. Take it up to the cashier, fork over your P.A.L.S. card and the first coupon. It should be free. Make sure to get the original receipt.
5) Put the bag in your car, and return to the dog food section in the store. Get either a 4-8 lb. bag of Eukanuba custom care variety (healthy joints, reduced fat, etc.) or a breed specific (Eukanuba Dacshund, Eukahuba Boxer, etc.) - . Use the coupon and get the bag for free and your second original receipt.
6) Go to http://www.eukanubapromise.com/eukan...romise_EPF.jsp
and enter in information about you and your dog. Print out the certificate it gives you, and mail it along with the UPC and receipt from your Eukanuba Natural
purchase to the address on the certificate. (Note the addresses on the certificates are different.)
7) Print out the attached PDF and send it along with the UPC and receipt from your Eukanuba Custom Care or breed specific food to the address on the certificate.
8) Make sure not to get your certificates, UPCs, or original receipts mixed up or you won't get the coupons for the free bags of Eukanuba food!
Even though the offers expire on June 30, the envelopes must be postmarked by July 31.
Eukanuba will send you two coupons for free bags of Eukanuba dog food!
While supplies last.