Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Default Dr 90210

DOES ANYONE WATCH DDR 90210? I HAVE SEEN A COUPLE OF EPISODES. WHAT IS UP WITH DR REY S WIFE. TALK ABOUT ANOREXIA. SHE LOOKS TERRRIBLE. THE SHOW IS INTERESTING. AMAZING HOW MANY BOOB JOBS. I'M GLAD I DON'T LOVE IN CA. I'D GO BROKE TRYING TO FIX ALL MY "IMPERFECTIONS"speechless
Old 02-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Now now don't blame it on CA! lol Gotta agree with you on the wife thing. Didn't she just have a baby? I don't watch that show religiously, but I catch it here and there.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Big Buddy

Minni is on a distinguished roadMinni is on a distinguished road

I know she's been having problems with eating and I haven't heard what the problem is. She was saying that she doesn't know why she doesn't have an appetite. Did you see the episode where a man was having surgery on his most personal area? That was some episode.
Old 03-02-2006, 06:00 AM
Big Buddy

hblueeyes is a jewel in the rough
Default Dr. 90210

I watched here and there. I never have an appetite. I eat once a day. I have dinner with my family and about 3 times a week I eat lunch and I cannot lose a pound to save my soul. I think this man does great work but..........

I have a problem when doctors travel abroad to give free care and surgery to those in need while there are needs here and they cannot seem to find time for those surgeries. I worked and had GREAT insurance. When I lost my job the insurance went with it and I could not afford the $600+ a month to keep it. When I took the kids to their pediatricition I would pay $10 and the insurance paid $20. Yet when I had no insurance I was charged $70 after begging them for a price reduction. Then I see a news article about my sons doc giving free medical abroad. Needless to say my kids will not see Dr. George Harris again. I commend doctors who help those in need in other countries but what about the people here?

me
Old 03-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I never quite understood why the Docs don't help patients here in need either. Maybe they get some kind of grant money just for overseas or something.
How about when they bring people from overseas and bring them here for heart transplants and other procedures.