Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2013, 05:19 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Good morning!
We are all taking a break from the moving today, and I am using today to get caught up on my laundry and some other chores around the house that were neglected last week.
Old 08-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

have a restful day if possible............
Old 08-18-2013, 02:44 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Sunday

Old 08-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

last....................
Old 08-18-2013, 04:34 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

grandson and I made cookies this afternoon
Old 08-19-2013, 05:43 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Good morning!
Still a lot to do with getting my mother all settled in her new house, but I don't think this week be as frantic.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:07 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Tuesday

Old 08-21-2013, 05:03 AM
Big Buddy

Good morning!
Kind of worn out from my chemo yesterday; staying home most of the day. The only thing we have to do for my mom today is to get her laptop, her modems and landline phone from her old house so that Charter can get her internet and phone going at the new house. She's been getting bored with no tv or internet. We had to wait a few days for them to do it because it's a college town and they are busy with appointments to get things set up for the students who are coming back into town.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:07 AM
Big Buddy

Good Morning...............
Old 08-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Big Buddy

Good afternoon!
Charter came to my mom's house today instead of when they were scheduled, which was a good thing; she is so happy now that she has her TV and can also get online.