Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Woke up at 3am when I heard some noise outside; we were having some gusty winds, and something told me I should get up and look outside; I did, and there was a raccoon who somehow got the lid off of the metal trash can that I keep my bird seed in, and he was sitting in there having a feast! I yelled him to get out of there, he ran off and I put the lid back on. It took me a long time to get back to sleep after that, being out in the cold wind. I'm going to have to come up with something to keep the lid on more securely.

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 10-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
Woke up at 3am when I heard some noise outside; we were having some gusty winds, and something told me I should get up and look outside; I did, and there was a raccoon who somehow got the lid off of the metal trash can that I keep my bird seed in, and he was sitting in there having a feast! I yelled him to get out of there, he ran off and I put the lid back on. It took me a long time to get back to sleep after that, being out in the cold wind. I'm going to have to come up with something to keep the lid on more securely.
maybe several bricks. not one thing that is to heavy for you to lift on and off
Old 10-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I was just outside and put a couple of large rocks on the lid, but I think I'm going to get a bungee cord next time I am out shopping.

Old 10-26-2013, 03:18 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Winner.................
Old 10-26-2013, 05:15 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Winner.................

Nuh huh.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

this is were I win the most often
Old 10-26-2013, 07:38 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Nuh huh Gayle!
Old 10-27-2013, 03:30 AM
Big Buddy

Good morning!

Slept better last night; peaceful night; no wind, and no raccoons, lol!

Old 10-27-2013, 06:14 AM
Big Buddy

not much sleep for me; 3 year old Charlie was all over the bed it seemed
Old 10-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Big Buddy

Soon I will be shutting down the computer for the night; going to read for a bit until it's time for Once Upon a Time at 8pm. Then a little more reading until I'm ready to fall asleep.