Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2013, 07:55 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Good morning all!

It's supposed to reach the mid 50's here today. Good day to get the leaves picked up, a couple of my friends are coming over to rake my yard in about a couple of hours. I'm am so thankful they are doing this for me because I am not able to do it any more. I miss it though; I use to love to get out on a crisp fall day and rake the leaves.

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 11-16-2013, 12:33 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Saturday

I keep thinking it's so much later than it really is since the time change!

Last!
Old 11-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

doing a little of this and lot of nothing important today
Old 11-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I made it to church this morning, and I brought my 2 Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes in because they are collecting the boxes this week. We have some severe weather possible this afternoon, and we are under a high wind warning starting at 4pm.

It's warm out now, but it feels kind of eerie outside, too warm for November in Michigan. Glad I got home long before the storms are supposed to get here.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

hope the storms aren't bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Big Buddy

I live in central Michigan; I got a bit nervous this afternoon when we had a severe thunderstorm warning; the storm went through quickly but we had some very gusty winds and heavy rain with it. From what I heard, there's been a lot of wind damage downstate.

We are under a high wind warning until 4am; I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.

Old 11-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Last week was freezing in the 20's and this week is mid 60's...this weather is weird
Old 11-18-2013, 07:12 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Last week was freezing in the 20's and this week is mid 60's...this weather is weird
We reached a high of 63°F yesterday; today it's only supposed to reach 39°F with a windchill of 18°F, and a chance of snow. I'd still rather have cold and snow though than tornado weather, like we had yesterday.

Old 11-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Big Buddy

good morning; where did the week-end go?
Old 11-18-2013, 09:59 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Monday

We were lucky and just had lots of rain and wind, but no real damage other than a big branch fell out back.

Something is wrong with the time here~~ It says 1:59 p.m. and it is actually 11:49 a.m.!?!

Last edited by Mary C : 11-18-2013 at 10:02 AM.