Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2014, 09:59 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Yeahmarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
2 of our buddies visited today
Yes, it's nice to hear from Linda & Kelly! ...
Old 05-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
2 of our buddies visited today
The more the merrier!

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 05-27-2014, 01:31 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

colds going around my house again...............hope I don't catch it
Old 05-28-2014, 06:23 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I've had to fast since midnight; no food or water, for my small bowel x-rays I am having today. Looking forward to getting them over with so I can eat and drink something, but not looking forward to having to drink that awful barium stuff. My appointment is not til 10:30am, so I have about an hour to wait yet.

Old 05-28-2014, 11:46 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0sign0036

Old 05-28-2014, 12:27 PM
Big Buddy

My test went fine, it was just long, took about 3 hours. The barium actually went down pretty easy even if it didn't taste good.
The only real discomfort I had was just from the fact that I couldn't take my pain pill this morning, since I can't take it without food.

After I drank the barium, they took pictures every 15 minutes and the last part of the exam, they looked at the small bowel with a flouriscope, which is kind of like a video.

Old 05-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

glad you got through the test ok Shari
Old 05-29-2014, 06:06 AM
Big Buddy

Thank you Gayle.

Had plans to get some groceries today, but my best friend who usually takes me is not feeling good today, so we will go tomorrow instead.
Not sure what I will do with my day today, but I'm not in any hurry to get started on anything this morning, so I'll just take it easy and see where the day takes me.

Last edited by mom2acat : 05-29-2014 at 06:30 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:11 AM
Big Buddy

will be watching Charlie today and tomorrow. Always fun but does make me tired trying to keep up.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:48 AM
Big Buddy

Good morning;
Waiting on a friend to get here who is taking me to get my groceries; I'll be glad when it's done and I am back home. Didn't sleep well last night; for some reason, there was someone that started shooting fireworks off around 11:15pm. I'm sure it wasn't something "official" like to celebrate the end of a game or something like that, ordinarily, they don't do stuff like that on weeknights.