Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

I love your "words to live by". I also read the Chicken Soup for the Soul books! Thanks for being an awesome part of MBB!! Hugs, Christy
Old 05-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

Congratulations Irene! So glad you got over your fear to post here. We would have missed out on having a great friend join us. Enjoy your week in the spotlight!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:00 AM
New Buddy

taurus27 is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS "hometown" girl!!!! Way to go...........

taurus27
Old 05-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP
Default Thank you All!

Thank you all for putting me in the members' spotlight this week and thank you for all of your kind words and congrats! But more importantly, Thank You for making me feel at home here on MBB. Although we may never meet in person, I count you all among my friends. I have read your stories about you and your loved ones and the trials we face as humans. I have laughed and cried along with you all. I have shopped and saved a ton of money on your recomendations. I enjoy each moment I spend here and keep telling friends and family how to save here. You all have gotten my through many sleepless nights and as my son is fond of saying "it keeps Grandma out of the Bingo Halls".Only negative I can think of is that I spend more and more time here and less and less time cleaning. I think I need that "12 step program" for "non obsessive cleaners." If there is a chapter you all know of, please let me know.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

Old 05-08-2007, 09:20 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

way to go Irene!!! you have a well-deserved spot! thanks for all of your posts!!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Kelly, That is so weird that you picked that particular puppy. My last litter (October) was 9 puppies of that shade! See below..........

Damon the Demon
Old 05-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough
Winicon

I can see you shining through all the snow for the spotlight this week. Congratulations is in order SnowBear 3 you've done a great job here at MBB. I'm glad to know you.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
0sign0036

I love old musicals too, but I don't know about Picnic. I don't think I have seen it. I also love old Doris Day movies.

Congrats on your recent cookware win.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

What a cute puppy!