Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2006, 03:39 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Default Health.org Free “Too Smart to Start: Ready, Set, Listen” Board Game on Alcohol

http://store.health.org/catalog/Prod...roductID=16691
Part of the Too Smart to Start program, this colorful board game was developed to help parents and young people aged 9 to 13 talk about underage alcohol use, why it’s not smart, and how to prevent it. Goals for the game include increasing the number of conversations about the harm of underage alcohol use and increasing the percentage of children and adults who view underage alcohol use as harmful. The game can be played with two to six players, but works best when both youth and adults play.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member

Heya,

The age range might seem young to our members but unfortunately it is way too true. My younger brother started swiping bottles from my parents bar in the den for his buddies when he was only 12

No one in our family figured it out for a couple of years...

All too common a problem - pay attention if you have young ones

Lori Ann

Last edited by Lori Ann : 03-04-2006 at 05:40 PM.