Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

It looks like the Amazon toy sale has ended. Sorry, Julie!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Updateicon Amazon Toy Sale Yesterday

Apparantly The Deals Were Too Good To Be True.

An Apparant Hacker Went In And Changed All The Prices In The Toy Outlet. Amazon Is Cancelling Orders. I Have Had 2 Of My 5 Orders Cancelled. I Have Received 2 Shipping Receipts With Tracking Numbers These Were Not Cancelled.

I Would Not Recommend Calling Amazon As It Only Results In Them Looking At Your Orders More Closely And Possibly Cancelling More Purchases.

So Bargain Buddies Lets Keep Our Fingers Crossed That We At Least Get Some Of Those Good Deals We Worked So Hard At Buying Yesterday!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:25 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

wow, that is a bummer. people are hacking things all over the place. someone tried to get into my paypal account so now i cant make any withdrawals until it's fixed
Old 05-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Updateicon Toys Alert~must Read And Act Quickly!!!!!

You Must If You Bought These Toys Go Into Your Account At Amazon And Go To Recently Opened Orders. Amazon Has Started Removing Some Of The Items And Shipping Some Items But They Are Applying Shipping Charges So You Need To Cancel Anything You Dont Want ...as Your Paying Almost Double With The Shipping Charges!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Big Buddy

Updateicon Toy Sale

From What I Understand If You Paid And Had Prime You May Get Those Great Deals For The Rest Of Us....we Are Pretty Much Sol!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

If a "hacker" was going to change the prices of these toys, why wouldn't they make them even lower? I don't really buy that. I say they got too many orders and didn't have enough items or something.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:03 PM
Big Buddy

Updateicon Hacker Changing Prices

I Agree! A Savy Hacker that Bargain Shops the Outlet.

But nevertheless, they are not asking purchasers for their approval of the changes to their invoices and the adding of shipping charges where they origially had free super saver shipping. If you dont check your invoices you may get items you need to return because what you thought you were paying is not what Amazon is charging now.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Looks like they canceled 3 of my items (so far).
Old 05-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Little Buddy

jenns215 is a jewel in the rough

hmm I got confirmation of shipping on most of my items so far but I am a Prime member.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Big Buddy

Default amazon toys

I talked to an Amazon Rep today and she indicated some people with Prime would be getting their items. She was not sympathetic to my plea to ship my stuff. She said that in the Amazon agreement in fine print it gives them the right to adjust invoices for errors in list prices. I argued that that didnt give her my approval for a higher cost and that I did not agree to any shipping charges which they levied on orders where they removed items. She gave me the option to cancel the orders. No compensation...no apology ...no nothing. I did not have a good experience with her on the phone and so I stated in an earlier post i did not think calling would help any of us.