Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Hotmarker Samsung XM Satellite Radio Receiver/MP3 Player - $14.99 AR + Free S/H (reg. $199.95)

Samsung XM Satellite Radio Receiver and MP3 Player - $14.99 w/Rebate + Free S/H (reg. $199.95)
Click "redeem coupon", then search for YP-X5Z
Old 05-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Big Buddy

Lorri is a jewel in the rough

I am not sure about this - is this a reciever or an mp3 player, or both, maybe I am too tired to 'ge it' tonight.
Will I need a subscription to use this?
Any info you know I'd like, thanks : )
Old 05-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Samsung and XM now offer a portable line of XMP3 digital audio players that receive live XM Radio reception when connected to a home docking station or car dock. The Samsung NeXus 50 player can store XM content, MP3s, and .wmas for portable listening. The Samsung NeXus 50 can store 50 hours of XM content.

Rebate details:
http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/...30db_50XM2.pdf

Key features:

Plays live XM programming when in the home or car cradlePlays pre-recorded XM contentRechargeable battery

Home cradle with XM antenna included

Supports MP3/WMA files from your personal collection or from a pay service16 hours of playback

Stores XM content by song, channel, or by scheduled session

Ability to create unique playlists with a mix of XM content and personal music collection

XM and Napster feature allows users to bookmark songs heard on XM, then connect to a PC to purchase tracks instantly from Napster

NeXus 25 holds up to 25 hours of XM programming in memory

NeXus 50 holds up to 50 hours of XM programming in memory

Easy-to-use interface and large LCD 1.5" FSTN displayOptional car cradle with FM modulator

Includes rechargeable battery, earbuds, remote, home dock, home antenna, AC adapter, USB and RCA cables, and carrying case
Old 05-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Subscription needed for rebate

The rebate form says that to get the rebate, you have to activitate XM service with a credit card by July 10th, so I guess you do have to have a subscription. Oh and I think it said you have to have the subscription for 6 months.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 05-27-2007, 05:31 AM
New Buddy

brook1398 is a jewel in the rough
Default Currently Unavailable

My dh wants XM for Father's Day
Old 05-27-2007, 06:46 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

I have XM and a home dock..its not this one but I LOVE mine!!
Old 05-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Administrator

It's in stock right now.

http://mybargainbuddy.com/507/nexus?afsrc=1

Just be sure you go thru the link in the original post so you can get the extra $5 off!
Old 05-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Big Buddy

Lorri is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Nancy that's what I wanted to know - I want the XM radio too! My husband is a trucker and his company provides it to their drivers free, it's really nice - thanks Karen for the post!