Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Little Buddy

ChristineHoffman is a jewel in the rough
Salemarker Bath and Body

let me try this again...

Bath and body is having a "up to 70% off sale" today

www.bathandbodyworks.com

Hope I've redeemed myself
Old 06-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

My Dd & I Are Going There Tonight After Dinner ~ We Really Don't Need Anything But We Can't Pass Up A Sale ~ We Have To Go And At Least Look Around.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I think I am going to go check it out today. I don't really need anything either but I like to stock up on the wallflower refills.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:27 AM
New Buddy

bryte98 is a jewel in the rough

FYI - BBW change what they have on sale during their semi-annual sale, so if you're going in for a particular product and it's not on sale, chances are it will eventually be before the sales end. They try to get you in there as many times as possible!

Former BBW employee
Old 06-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineHoffman View Post
let me try this again...

Bath and body is having a "up to 70% off sale" today

www.bathandbodyworks.com

Hope I've redeemed myself

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.
DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF. GOD KNOWS I'VE MADE MISTAKES HERE.......WE ALL HAVE
KEEP ON POSTING ..............
Old 06-04-2007, 12:23 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks, i love this store!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Thanks for the coupon code. I went today and they had so many great buys. I had to stop when my arms were full so I plan on going back. The store was full and the lines at the checkout were long. I got some new fragrances in the wall flowers. Also got a really nice tote bag that was $45 and then 75% off. Votive candles were 12 for $6.00 and votive holders were $1. They had lots of products 50-75 % off. Their 3 day special was the scented oils 2 for $5. It was really worth the trip to the mall.

Last edited by pamsm : 06-04-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the coupon! I had planned on going there tomorrow, so now I have a coupon to take with me.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I went in store today and spent $126. Only $36 of it was on myself though. Most was for Father's Day gifts as I found some toiletry bags filled with men's products half price for $14.00. They may have had more in the back, but I bought the only four sitting out. LOL The best deal IMO was the full-size shower gels for $3.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

It Is Just Plum Awful ~ But We Have So Much Stuff In Our Linen Closet That We Really Didn't Need Anything ~ But My Dd & I Went Any How And Got Some Wallflowers And Wallflower Refills ~ Those Were Great Buys At $5 ~ No Shower Gel ~ We Have Enough Of That For Years ~ I Did Buy A 2006 Christmas Cd For $2.50 ~ It Was 75% Off And It Was A 2 Cd Set ~ They Were So Busy ~ We Didn't Go To The Store In The Mall ~ We Went To Another One ~ So I Wonder If The Mall Had Different Items Than The Store In The Strip Mall ~ No Voltives Or Voltive Holders Tonight ~ If They Had Any They Were Probably Snapped Up Early Today ~ I Can't Complain ~ I Didn't Spend Much But Got What I Needed ~ Y'all Enjoy Your Trips There When You Go.