Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough
Coolicon Zagat Survey -Register, vote for restaurants, and receive free restaurant guides

If you haven't heard of the Zagat survey, I bet you've seen someone using it while vacationing. The Zagat survey is a red, rectangle shaped book that is printed annually and rates most U.S. and some International cities and their respective restaurants. They've also branched out to spas, hotels and entertainment venues.

If you go to their website, http://www.zagat.com, register and then vote in an active survey, they will send a copy of that survey for free when it is printed. I have Zagats for NYC, L.A., Philly, London, SF Bay Area, and more from the past 6 years and they were all free because I voted in each of those surveys. The surveys are a fun resource as they're compilations of what we all say about a certain city's restaurants. You get to vote on decor, food, service and price. And, if you want to vote on just one restaurant and submit your ballot, that's fine.

This is free! You only pay if you want to SUBSCRIBE to their online services. If you just REGISTER, it costs you nothing. I think normally the Zagats sell for $12-15 each, that's just a guess as I've never had to pay for mine.

The active surveys right now are:
New York City Restaurants
Los Angeles Restaurants
London Restaurants
Barbados Restaurants
San Francisco Restaurants
Philadelphia Restaurants

Here's a link to the registration page:
https://www.zagat.com/user/sub1.aspx?SG=R&RURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.zagat.com%2fv ote%2fSurveyRedirect.aspx%253fSID%253d166

This is a great time to do it as there are so many surveys open!
**If you've never been to one of these cities and want a survey, just pick a restaurant and make something up.

Last edited by Jakeysmom : 03-22-2006 at 10:15 AM.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeysmom
If you haven't heard of the Zagat survey, I bet you've seen someone using it while vacationing. The Zagat survey is a red, rectangle shaped book that is printed annually and rates most U.S. and some International cities and their respective restaurants. They've also branched out to spas, hotels and entertainment venues.

If you go to their website, http://www.zagat.com, register and then vote in an active survey, they will send a copy of that survey for free when it is printed. I have Zagats for NYC, L.A., Philly, London, SF Bay Area, and more from the past 6 years and they were all free because I voted in each of those surveys. The surveys are a fun resource as they're compilations of what we all say about a certain city's restaurants. You get to vote on decor, food, service and price. And, if you want to vote on just one restaurant and submit your ballot, that's fine.

This is free! You only pay if you want to SUBSCRIBE to their online services. If you just REGISTER, it costs you nothing. I think normally the Zagats sell for $12-15 each, that's just a guess as I've never had to pay for mine.

The active surveys right now are:
New York City Restaurants
Los Angeles Restaurants
London Restaurants
Barbados Restaurants
San Francisco Restaurants
Philadelphia Restaurants

Here's a link to the registration page:
https://www.zagat.com/user/sub1.aspx?SG=R&RURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.zagat.com%2fv ote%2fSurveyRedirect.aspx%253fSID%253d166

This is a great time to do it as there are so many surveys open!
**If you've never been to one of these cities and want a survey, just pick a restaurant and make something up.
Is this you ouiphoebe?? Have you changed your name, or are you identical twins?
Old 03-23-2006, 09:02 AM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough
Wink

Yes...I did change my name---or rather, Karen did it for me. I wanted to give my son some credit as we're both in the photo.

Carolyn
Old 03-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Thumbs up

He is a lil cutie-patootie - thanks for the great offer Carolyn

Lori Ann
Old 06-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Bump
Old 06-09-2007, 01:52 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks for the bump pepper