Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
0sign0037 Has Anyone Tried Online Dating??

Has anyone tried online dating?
I'm sick and tired of being alone. Haven't met anyone through work .......my friends are no help.
Anyways , thee is so much hype I'd like to hear the good and bad along with what sites to look at.
thanks Buddies
Old 06-05-2007, 11:40 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

good luck. you already heard my opinion
hope you find someone as nice as you
Old 06-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

I know a couple that hooked up online dating. They have been married now for around 14 years and are very much in love with 3 kids! If I were single I would try it.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I also know a couple that met online and are married and have two children. It was a good match. My sister in law just signed up with one site and she has met several guys. I will have to get more details from her.
Good luck - you deserve to find someone!!
Old 06-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Big Buddy

soonergal11 is a jewel in the rough

I met my WONDERFUL husband online!!!

I was ready to meet someone, but I am not a big partier (more of a home body). I thought "sitting at home I will never meet anyone." One night I was checking my email and began getting curious. I first started searching profiles on match.com...then before you know it I was a paying subscriber and going on about a date a night. I met several wonderful people and obviously "the one!!"

You do have to be careful.....watch the way they type, talk to them on the phone...meet in a public place....don't share private information too soon.

As long as you play it smart you will be fine!

PS. My boss met her hubby on match and my co-worker went on a date two nights ago with a guy on match that she REALLY likes!

The possibilities are endless.....Try it, but remember safety first!
Old 06-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

wow.........
Yes, I know there are a lot of interesting people.
My problem is I have 2 kids so you attract a different crowd.
Yikes........
I haven't responded yet to any e mails I have gotten.
Too chicken.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

You can do it Christine. Soonergal gives great advice. Be careful. That is the only thing that would hold me back is thinking of the creeps. But if you keep your guard up and meet in a public place I think it would be fun. Let us know how things go! I wish u the very best my friend. You deserve to have a man that loves you and treats you with the utmost respect!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:15 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

You know my story.. I met my husband on line 10 yrs ago.. lol but I couldn't tell you which site.. If you're smart and careful It's a wonderful way to meet someone.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Yep. I dated only guys I met online for about 3-4 years. Seriously. My first husband had left me, was a single mom of two kids, and eventually quit work to stay home with them. I had NO way of meeting anyone without the internet. I soon joined a local chat room on AOL, was going out whenever the kids weren't home, and dated probably upwards to 50 guys over those years. Most were from that local chatroom. I did meet one guy in a Yahoo Kentucky chatroom, but didn't like the "atmosphere" of those chats. Then I met a handful of guys on HotorNot.com. It's more of a younger site and not specifically for dating, BUT...that is where I met my current husband. We've been together a year and nine months and have an almost nine month old son now.

Hotornot.com is now free to contact people, whereas you used to have to buy a membership. Myspace is another not specifically for dating, but it's easy to find people in your area.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I believe in caution for sure.. talk to different people about different sites...

Good LUCK...